Skin CareFacial SkincareNARS
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30

Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 - Alaska

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30 uploaded by Phil D.
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30 uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The one major change I make every summer when it comes to makeup is switch from a foundation to a tinted moisturizer - I don’t know why I’ve never tried the Nars one, I’ve normally stuck to Laura Mercier, but I’m officially converted! This is a fantastic tinted moisturizer, one that provides a bit more coverage than the Laura Mercier but still gives you that lightweight, airy feel you’re looking for in a tinted moisturizer. It has a beautiful, skin-like finish, & does a great job at evening out your complexion - it’s not matte, it’s truly radiant & dewey as the name suggests. I have very neutral undertone so I was a bit worried since they’re somewhat lacking with their neutral offerings, but the shade “Alaska” has worked out PERFECTLY for me, & gives me a bit of color without looking like I’ve chosen the completely wrong shade 🤣 I can’t recommend this enough, if you haven’t gotten this in your summer collection yet, definitely do!
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30 uploaded by Katie M.
I tried the Light 2 ALASKA today and I think it’s still too dark! Wow I don’t know my skin tone or undertone at all! I am doing a good job of staying inside and using sunscreen I guess! I’ll keep searching. But anyway as far as formulation I like how light and hydrating this is. Easy and quick to apply which I appreciate. I prefer clean makeup but also sometimes will sacrifice when I need some performance. I thought makeup applied well on top of this. Also I have a lot under this and it didn’t pill and applied smoothly which was awesome if like me you like to put lots of moisture and skincare on in the morning. Under this SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip [product:sunday-riley-auto-correct-brightening-&-depuffing-eye-contour-cream] [product:sunday-riley-pink-drink-firming-resurfacing-essence-17-oz/-50-ml] Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40
Katie B.
Hagerstown, MD
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30 uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a little tester from sephora and I have been happy with it for a natural coverage if I just want a light coverage after I've done my skin care routine but don't feel like wearing concealer or foundation for the day. I would purchase again but don't feel a rush to do so as it's not a must have for me but I do like the product 😆
Sonja M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not much of a tinted moisturizer gal, but this is the one that will have you re-thinking that. It’s non stinky and stays put. The tone leans a little towards yellow, but not in a crazy “what the heck is this” kind of way. Easy to blend in. The first time I used it was in the mini and I hopped right on Sephora for the biggie right after💕NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30
Lily S.
Beaumont, TX
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Spf 30 uploaded by Lily S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorites. This tinted moisturizer is for those who want a natural look. I wear it on a day to day basis and I love that it is also a sunscreen. It is a must have! I recommend this for anyone!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Omg my favorite most favorite ever tinted moisturizer. I’ve never really found one I loved until this one it is so soft and creamy and incredibly easy to blend then the color matches. The finish is so natural and settles so pretty into my skin. I’d highly recommend it’s the best and the review show
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I didn’t like this when I bought it. I was disappointed that it wasn’t sheer like I expect tinted moisturizer to be. I want tinted moisturizer to be tinted and sheer. This one is close to foundation in terms of coverage. If I wanted that much coverage, I’d buy actual foundation 🤷🏻‍♀️
brenda M.
cA
Purchased at: Macy's
I am very happy to be using these i is very excellent products and they have good quality
Raquel R.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my favorite. I really wanted to like this tinted moisturizer but it doesn’t last well on my combination/oily skin. It’s very beautiful upon first application, light coverage but still evens out my skin tone and looks dewy but not greasy. Cream and powder products apply nicely over top and I’m in love with the way my skin looks initially, until two hours later when my face is a greasy mess. Blotting and re-powdering helps but only for a short time and then it’s oily all over again. Definitely works better for normal to dry skin types or if you live somewhere that actually gets cold, then I would maybe see this lasting better on someone with my skin type. Bottom line, very beautiful tinted moisturizer but didn’t work for me.
hannah K.
Honestly if it wasn't for the price I would buy this over and over again It's one of my favorites It's like coverage it has great SPF and is exactly what I want I need to repurchase this ASAP

Looking for your answer?