NARS Pure Radiant Tinted  Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer

BY NARS #48 in Tinted Moisturizers

OVERVIEW:

YOUR SKIN—ALMOST BARE, BUT BETTER.
This advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of color and sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots in just four weeks. Infused with lush, botanicals and ingredients to immediately help thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater helps to revive and re-mineralize skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow. Skin is transported.

Benefits:

Hydrates:
Lush, Naturally Derived Botanicals Immediately Help Thirsty Skin Feel Hydrated And Smooth. Mineral Rich Sea Water Revives And Remineralizes The Complexion For A Softer, Smoother And Brighter Natural Glow.
Brightens:
Kopara, From French Polynesia, Hydrates And Helps To Encourage Natural Cell Renewal For A Healthier Looking Complexion. A Vitamin C Derivative Helps To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Spots Caused By Hyperpigmentation In Just Four Weeks. Complexion Looks Clearer And Brighter.
Protects:
Advanced Formula Provides A Translucent Veil Of Color And Broad-spectrum Sun Protection.
Consumer Sensory Tests.

90% Felt The Product Gave A Healthy Glow
90% Felt That After Applying The Product, Their Skin Felt Comfortable
87% Felt The Product Was Lightweight On Skin
84% Saw Their Skin Being More Radiant And Luminous
81% Saw The Product Smoothing Out The Surface Of The Skin
81% Felt Instant Hydration
71% Noticed An Improvement In Their Skin Tone And Their Complexion Became Brighter (On Bare Skin)*
Based On An Independent Consumer Study After 4 Weeks, On 31 Participants.

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted  Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Kind of has a strange smell, but this is comparable to Laura Mercier’s illuminating tinted moisturizer. Has good for your skin ingredients and also is light to medium coverage. Unfortunately this isn’t for oily skin as it becomes patchy through out the day like its melting off my skin (even if I use primer or setting spray or setting powder). This isn’t a reflection of the product in my opinion though, just not a good product for my skin type. I’d say this would be great for dry to normal skin types.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
NARS tinted moisturizer is more full coverage than other brands, but doesn't feel heavy. There are 12 shades which is more than most brands. It sells for $45 at Sephora which is pretty standard for most prestige brand tinted moisturizers. The reason I only have 3 stars is NARS recently made the choice to sell in mainland China which requires animal testing by law making them no longer cruelty free.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Oh my I love love this stuff but... my face color is constantly changing so I have to buy 2 colors which can be very frustrating because I travel a lot. It’s good for oily skin I’d say. I have very dry skin so it does dry me out if I don’t put primer on underneath or my skin care
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
Great stuff! Love the way it goes on the face. It is smooth and subtle. It provides a very natural look and is great for everyday soft makeup during the day. I don’t recommend it at nights or when used as full coverage because it is so light
Annie🐻💕 R.
I would apply this tinted moisturizer on clients at Sephora. It’s a nice, light tinted moisturizer perfect for dry, sensitive skin types. It has a sheet to medium coverage that gives the skin a hydrated glow.
Bayley C.
NARS is such an awesome brand. This is perfect for summer when you need the moisture and a little bit of coverage. The price is not horrible either it is just as much as any other brand. I would highly recommend and buy again
Chanel S.
Berkeley, CA
I love the feeling on my skin. It’s so lightweight and gives an airbrushed feel. It has great coverage and helps me look more like I’m glowing. I use this product all the time and would recommend.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer Now this stuff is a little more expensive but well worth it. Very moisturizing and light on my skin. No oily breakouts
Brianna L.
Gray, KY
This is something I use a lot during the summer, it's light weight and easy to blend! It's great for hot summer days, it's sheer/medium coverage for me. But with some powder it looks nice!
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I love this tinted moisturizer. It has a luminous quality that looks great on the skin. It is blendable and has a great shade range. I like the formula a lot.