NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer

BY NARS #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

OVERVIEW:

YOUR SKIN—ALMOST BARE, BUT BETTER.
This advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of color and sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots in just four weeks. Infused with lush, botanicals and ingredients to immediately help thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater helps to revive and re-mineralize skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow. Skin is transported.

Benefits:

Hydrates:
Lush, Naturally Derived Botanicals Immediately Help Thirsty Skin Feel Hydrated And Smooth. Mineral Rich Sea Water Revives And Remineralizes The Complexion For A Softer, Smoother And Brighter Natural Glow.
Brightens:
Kopara, From French Polynesia, Hydrates And Helps To Encourage Natural Cell Renewal For A Healthier Looking Complexion. A Vitamin C Derivative Helps To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Spots Caused By Hyperpigmentation In Just Four Weeks. Complexion Looks Clearer And Brighter.
Protects:
Advanced Formula Provides A Translucent Veil Of Color And Broad-spectrum Sun Protection.
Consumer Sensory Tests.

90% Felt The Product Gave A Healthy Glow
90% Felt That After Applying The Product, Their Skin Felt Comfortable
87% Felt The Product Was Lightweight On Skin
84% Saw Their Skin Being More Radiant And Luminous
81% Saw The Product Smoothing Out The Surface Of The Skin
81% Felt Instant Hydration
71% Noticed An Improvement In Their Skin Tone And Their Complexion Became Brighter (On Bare Skin)*
Based On An Independent Consumer Study After 4 Weeks, On 31 Participants.

• does this hold up well on a night out1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new fondation how does it works?1 Answers
  • null i want this soo badly cause i love this product, ...1 Answers
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Review for: Annapurna (medium w/neutral peachy undertone) more...
Finally tried this legendary product and I really like it!

My initial reaction was that I didn't like it because there are reviews which claim this is medium coverage and I was expecting that. It just evens out your skin tone. If you have dark marks from acne or freckles you want to cover, like me, you will have to go over with a full coverage concealer. But, for an everyday face for work or school, this as a base, some concealer, and some powder on the t-zone is perfect.

It has high quality ingredients, is very moisturizing, and feels good on the face. Makes your morning routine faster and your skin better in the long run .... a must try!

Monica M.
Weston, MA
Love this tinted moisturizer use it everyday during the summer it provides a nice even blur to the face and is light enough to wear during the hot sweaty Days under the sun. This is sheer coverage so if you’re looking for more full coverage this may not be the best for you
Britt M.
I really like this tinted moisturizer. It applies beautifully and leaves and nice matte finish. It covers just enough to even out my skin tone, and I just use concealer on the few extra spots I need more coverage. My only gripe with NARS is that like Tarte, their color range isn’t quite perfect yet. Most makeup lines seem to think that “pale” means you’re automatically very pink in skin tone, or a very fair yellow, but unfortunately I’m a very fair neutral, so anything too pink or too yellow, etc. doesn’t not blend well on my skin. I have yet to find a good neutral toned product from NARS, so I couldn’t bring myself to purchase a full tube, which is very pricey for such a small product.
Amy A.
Sherman, TX
Review for: Finland (lightest w/neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones) more...
This is one of the better tinted moisturizers I have used. I loved the finish, which was a natural dewy look, and the color match was perfect. Had to powder about half way through the day, but I expect that with TM. Even in a Texas summer this lasted all day.
Josie K.
Ohhh I love this product.  I'm always on the hunt for the perfect light weight light coverage my skin but better product.  I've finally found it!  This blends like a dream, I opt for a beauty blender but can often get a brush to blend this out nicely, I'll just stipple my beauty blender over the top to get a more skin like streak free finish.  This product smells lovely, not overly perfumey but a nice subtle scent upon first application.  This wears well, doesn't cling to dry patches on my very dry skin and can last all day with the proper setting.  I'm so very happy with this product.  The only downsides (which are very negative seeing as how I still gave a 5 star review) are the very yellow pigment of the shade range in nearly every color and the price.  Price point is super high especially compared to my favorite 8 dollar BB cream.. But because it doesn't break me out like nearly every other light weight product I go for the splurge.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This was a great option for my recent vacation. It has SPF so it was a huge help since I was in the Florida sun. I loved that there's a good shade range. I did have a Sephora employee help match me and it matched perfectly! It does have great coverage as well. I did prefer to apply it with a beauty spondge over a brush. Surprisingly the spondge didn't soak up as much product as I thought it would and that was definitely a big plus. I haven't tried using my fingers yet so I'm not sure how that application would be. As far as staying power, it stayed all day!! It didn't pill or separate on my skin either which does happen a lot of the time. It's a perfect summer/warm weather product.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I went to Sephora looking for a tinted moisturizer that had a bit more coverage or at least could be built up where needed. The worker brought me to Nars. I heard it was a great product but it was a little pricey to take a chance on. She ended up matching me and gave me a sample to try. I love that it has SPF in it. I want something that I can use all summer long so having the added value of SPF is super helpful. I wore it a couple days in the heat and it did hold up and I was surprised how great the coverage was. It is very buildable and has a nice finish. I was able to easily put my highlighter and some other products on top of it without it disappearing.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
So far, I love this product! I have applied it using a beauty blender and I also tried using my hands. I bought this product because I hate wearing foundation, but my skintone is uneven. This balances out my skintone and gives a beautiful finish while feeling very lightweight on this skin. The only complaints I have about this product are the flashback, and the shades. Before purchasing this product, know that it WILL give you flashback in photos because of the SPF. I try to use this product when I know there will be no flash photography. Also keep in mind that this product does oxidize. When I bought this at Ulta, I noticed that there are not a huge range of shades. I recommend that you swatch it on your face and allow it to dry before purchasing it. Be careful ordering online due to the limited shades.
June D.
Review for: Other more...
My HG for tinted moisturizers! I am in love with everything about this product! After only going for more medium to full coverage foundations without feeling 100% for various reasons, I realized that I should check out lighter coverage and/or tinted moisturizer options. I have found that this gives me what I was looking for in the others: mainly, something light that I could use for coverage alongside my cream contour & concealer. Because of how many products I use, I was looking for something that worked well with my dryer skin and/or blemishes, but didn’t clog my pores in the meantime. The formula applies in a way that provides nice coverage but doesn’t oversaturate my skin with too much product.
Elena L.
carlsbad
Review for: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++ more...
I use it everyday! It is very moisturizing, while also helping me to not get sunburnt! I definitely love and enjoy having it, and won’t ever stop! Even with it being very expensive, it is totally worth it, and has lasted me a very long time!
Macie T.
Nisland, SD
Could I use this instead of foundation?
Diane krista R.
Missouri City, TX
I've never use this make up brand, is it good?
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone had any complaints about this product?
Solmaz M.
Is it good for a person with really pale and dry skin???
Looking for a light coverage product that could make my skin tone less red. I have sensitive and dry skin so would this be any good?