BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

• Is the color true to the picture presented above?11 Answers
  • What brand matte lipstick is the best. 1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your lips? And is this long lasting ?1 Answers
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
cassandra R.
Guttenberg, NJ
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Firstly, NARS is definitely my go-to brand! It last a long time and seems to have he best selections of colors. I loved this because it is a darker red and also has that matte look! It doesn't fade off easily which I enjoy because I constantly find myself having to reapply with other brands
Lynda B.
Raleigh, NC
I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together. At least with this particular lipstick. The color is beautiful, but if you're lips are chapped in the slightest, this lipstick will make it much more obvious. :(
Kylie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I got this color in the shade above & I immediately fell in love! First off the tube that it comes in is so incredibly luxurious, it's just feels so nice! The actual formula of the lipstick is amazing & stays on my lips so long! Love Nars!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love NARS lipsticks, all colors are really pretty. I love the matte especially for fall. They have long lasting lipsticks that come in almost any color you are looking for. Really recommend this brand.
Chelsea P.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
The color is amazing definitely a staple in anyone's lip collection. It does not wear as long as I'd like it to, but the way it feels on the lips and color alone is worth having to reapply every so often.
Rose  N.
Evansville, IN
I have it in the nude color (Madere, maybe?) and out of all the nude lipsticks I've tried, I like this one the most (it's really hard to find a good nude lipstick!). It does wear off fast, and you really can't use the nude colors when your lips are chapped, but when they're smooth it does the job if that's the look you're going for.
Serena J.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I personally have not tried this product, but I love the NARS! It is truly made of great quality, and there pigmentation for many of the lipsticks are wonderful. I look forward to trying this soon.
cassandra G.
Camden, NJ
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Omg I just love love love this product. I have this in the red color and nude color and I absolutely adore it. This lipstick is the best.... the color will last you the whole day without fading and it makes your lips feel baby soft. I definitely will recommend this product.
Mary P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love this lipstick. NARS' line of colors are so pigmented, I'm sure anyone would love it. However, it does fade so reapplying will happen. If you use their lip liner, the color will last longer.
Valeria M.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This Matte Nars lipstick is really good. I love it, It last all day long and the color is really pretty. I got this lipstick from the store Ulta Beauty, It is a little on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it. I would most certainly buy this product again.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone