BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

• Is the color true to the picture presented above?11 Answers
  • What brand matte lipstick is the best. 1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your lips? And is this long lasting ?1 Answers
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Emma L.
Love the shade that I have of this lipstick however it’s far too drying for my lips. If you have well moisturised or oily lips I imagine this would be great for you.
Saddy D.
Although pricey, I have been wearing this matte lipstick for years and believe me, I've tried many.......I keep going back to NARS. It's my everyday lipstick, stays on all day with a few touch ups in between. The colors are opaque, deeply pigmented, yet the lipstick has a light feel. Sometimes I use other brands like Kat Von D or Lime Crime Velvetine, wait for them to dry then apply a coat of NARS matte to soften. Love this lipstick!
Nina P.
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Tonkin, .12 oz more...
This is the best 'My Lips But Better' shade I've ever tried. The formula's great—it dries matte but it isn't drying on my lips and has a pretty great staying power. For the lipstick itself, and considering the price range, its staying power is impressive. Packaging tends to get dirty but that may just be how I'm using it.
Lily D.
Dronfield , DE
I like this because it stays all day and they have a variety of really beautiful colours. Product is really affordable and is a lovely formula and hydrates your lips as well as looking gorgeous all the time.
Sophie P.
These lipsticks have an amazing colour pay off on the lips, although they are a slightly pricier option, they are good value for money! I have a deep red colour, it is easy to apply however seems a little drying on the lips and with any dark colour, can go a bit patchy. Overall it's a good lipstick!
Caitlyn O.
S25 4Hd
I like these lipsticks as they have some really nice colours! They also last very well and to say they are matt even lipsticks they don't dry out your lips very much at all. However I would not buy these lipsticks again simply because I personally prefer glossy or satin lipsticks.
Erika E.
Wrexham , Wrexham
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Terre De Feu, .12 oz more...
This lipstick stays on all day, isn't drying and the colour is gorgeous, the packaging is very attractive, not too much going on and more of simplicity, the lisptick goes on very creamy and looks matte on the lips. The colour pay off is amazing too!
Caitlin R.
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Tonkin, .12 oz more...
got this in Italy on a school trip in July though it's smaller than your average lipstick it's shape means no need for lip liner which it's rare for a matte lipstick perfect dark nude shade and it was on sale at Sephora love love love
Eve R.
Raymond Terrace
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Bangkok, .12 oz more...
My holy grail lipstick! This is then perfect nude colour for me and it was shocked me how moisturising it is considering it's a matte lipstick. It lasts at least 12 hours and doesn't bleed or feather!
Sophie P.
London
Review for: Vesuvio more...
A very sexy matte deep red lipstick - a sophisticated long lasting winters choice for a glamorous night out. I'd buy it again! Not great on dry lips so make sure you exfoliate first. Would recommend to friends!
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone