3 varieties available
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
4.60 / 5 based on 780 Reviews
AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.
HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 338 Q&A
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
- "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
- "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
- "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
- "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
- "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
NARS is one of my favorites!! A tad expensive but so worth it!! Definitely willing to spend the amount; you get a great amount of product as well!!
I really like nars. I've never tried anything of theirs that i hated. I love that it's small and easy to travel with. Plus i love matte lipsticks
One of the best nude lipsticks goes on looking natural which is what I was aiming for. Have to reapply after eating or drinking but does the job.
It makes your lips feel so smooth and not dry and sticky like others. It is long lasting and the color stays the same all day long. Right price.
Q & A
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos