BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Tara R.
Dutton
I absolutely loved this lip stick! The color is a beautiful and it was very long lasting! It was also very easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations!
Hannah S.
Birmingham
This product stays on very long, but does have a tendency to slightly chap my lips. However, the color is beautiful just remember ur chapstick afterwards!
Kayla V.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Its a great lipstick i love how it leaves my lip, when it to go out of little bit or for a major event it goes very well with any outfit you want to wear.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Love how this lipstick left my lips, soft smooth not chalky or dry. the color was perfection and even color too. not too dark with just the right pigments.
Alshujaa S.
memphis Tn
This product look sexy really good for party or important events I think you should buy this product is really good easy to apply nice packaging good value
Kami G.
This is my all time favorite lipstick. The matte color is the best, it lasts a long time. I have a matte red and i love the color and everything about it.
Jessica S.
New York , NY
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This lipstick is everything. Its like a perfect red. I love the Matte finish as well and how easy it is to glide on. All in all one of my favorite shades.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Nars is my favorite makeup brand in this world. This color is amazing, it stays put so well and makes you feel elegant. I would recommend NARS to any user.
Amanda B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love how this lipstick is matte. The color is dark, so you have to be careful with how much you apply, but it could be blended in to make a berry color.
Emma D.
Vergennes , VT
A fan of this lipstick! I love the NARS brand and I especially like their mattes. It's the perfect lipstick to keep me going all day long with no smudging.
linda n.
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone

Amazon