BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Baylee  T.
luckey, OH
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I bought the deep red and it's such a pretty color and really is matte I love using it in the winter, it sorta stays on, I do have to re apply it every so often
Mallory C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Amsterdam more...
NARS is another great brand and all of their products are awesome! I recently purchased some of their lipsticks, Amsterdam being one of them and I am obsessed!!
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love this product. Very easy to apply. I bought this atSephora. Goes great with my skin tone, good price, is smooth and comfortable to wear. I recommend it!
kelsey h.
Keota, OK
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This lipstick works amazing! Stays on for hours through everything you can imagine one of the best lipstick products i have used, you should definitely try it!
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love this color, but I wish it wasn't so drying! After a few uses, the product itself became pretty dry and I have to warm it up on my hand before applying.
Kiara M.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love NARS lipsticks. They'll last all day without having to reapply. I haven't try this lip color but I had try similar ones and it goes good my skin tone.
Julia M.
Burke, VA
I love the NARS products, but those lipsticks are awesome! I think I can't choose just one favorite! The packaging is nice and is pretty easy to use it!
Tara R.
Dutton
I absolutely loved this lip stick! The color is a beautiful and it was very long lasting! It was also very easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations!
Quana B.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I tried this on at Ulta and let me say, it does not take much. It lasted me all day after brunch and dinner. It looked so good, I didn't want to take it off.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a long wearing lipstick?
Kassandra R.
Are these the best matte lipsticks? If no what do you recommend
Parris P.
Chicago , IL
I wonder how long lasting is this lipstick ? I love a matte lippie that can last a good couple of hours.
Krystin  T.
Newalla, OK
How deep is this red and is the formula drying or creamy?
Bambi B.
Do these work well because I have the NARS lipstick pencils and they are fantastic but I also want to try these so if anyone is familiar with these lipsticks plz let me know

Amazon