BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Baylee  T.
luckey, OH
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I bought the deep red and it's such a pretty color and really is matte I love using it in the winter, it sorta stays on, I do have to re apply it every so often
Vanessa  G.
Perris, CA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This is a nice color. It gives a nice color to the lips. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this. Makes the lips stand out. It's smooth and last all night.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love this product. Very easy to apply. I bought this atSephora. Goes great with my skin tone, good price, is smooth and comfortable to wear. I recommend it!
kelsey h.
Keota, OK
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This lipstick works amazing! Stays on for hours through everything you can imagine one of the best lipstick products i have used, you should definitely try it!
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love this color, but I wish it wasn't so drying! After a few uses, the product itself became pretty dry and I have to warm it up on my hand before applying.
Quana B.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I tried this on at Ulta and let me say, it does not take much. It lasted me all day after brunch and dinner. It looked so good, I didn't want to take it off.
Kiara M.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love NARS lipsticks. They'll last all day without having to reapply. I haven't try this lip color but I had try similar ones and it goes good my skin tone.
Julia M.
Burke, VA
I love the NARS products, but those lipsticks are awesome! I think I can't choose just one favorite! The packaging is nice and is pretty easy to use it!
Tara R.
Dutton
I absolutely loved this lip stick! The color is a beautiful and it was very long lasting! It was also very easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations!
Kassandra R.
Are these the best matte lipsticks? If no what do you recommend
debby U.
I had been looking for a matte lipstick and look through Town trying to find it.
dolly a.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love the look of a matte lip, but without making your lips look dry. Does anyone know how moisturizer this product specifically makes your lips look?
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I have really dry lips in every season for some reason and I can't find a matte lipstick that doesn't dry my lips out. Does this leave your lips dry at all?? and would you recommend me trying it out for the price, honestly?
Lilly B.
Charlotte NC
So I was told by a good friend of mine that this was a good lipstick and it looked good...but I haven't tried it yet and I wanted to know if this is worth the buy.

Amazon