BY NARS #4 in Lipstick

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Myriam S.
Naples, FL
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Nars lipsticks are one of the best. Their lipsticks don't peel my lips plus they're rich in color.i feel a lot of their products are catered to colored women that's why I continue to use their products.
Kalla F.
Cowpens, SC
Brittany C.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
If you can afford to pay for the lipstick, definitely buy it. It's one of those that you don't have to worry about the lipstick running or smearing after long use.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Nars lip stick never fails for a beauty lover! This lipstick glided on so smoothly, leaving my lips feeling moisturized all day long. I am yet again impressed and in love.
Cristina T.
If, like me, you prefer your makeup matte, you should definitely try out the NARS Pure Matte Lipstick. It provided gorgeous color without shine, and has decent staying power (although not through eating or drinking, but that's to be expected.) I picked this up in the shade Tonkin, described as a "cinnamon plum" on it's Sephora product page. I bought it as an everyday, suitable for a conservative workplace color. It adds just enough color to make me look polished, without being too much. Like most matte lipsticks, it can be a little drying, so be sure to exfoliate your lips and apply a rich balm a few minutes before applying. I like to use my wet toothbrush to exfoliate and apply a thing layer of Aquaphor about ten minutes beforehand, and then wipe off the excess right before applying.
It is a rather small lipstick for the price, so maybe not the best choice for budget conscious shoppers.
Marlene S.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Love the color and feeling of it!! Its just amazing though amazing Love the color and feeling of it!! Its just amazing though amazing Love the color and feeling of it!! Its just amazing though amazing
Mallory C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Amsterdam more...
NARS is another great brand and all of their products are awesome! I recently purchased some of their lipsticks, Amsterdam being one of them and I am obsessed!!
Baylee  T.
luckey, OH
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I bought the deep red and it's such a pretty color and really is matte I love using it in the winter, it sorta stays on, I do have to re apply it every so often
Vanessa  G.
Perris, CA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This is a nice color. It gives a nice color to the lips. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this. Makes the lips stand out. It's smooth and last all night.
Kieley O.
Rock Springs
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick - Madere more...
I loved this product. I love matte lipstick. This stays on all day. It lasted while I ate and drank. This was the first time I used this product and I loved it.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone