3 varieties available
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
4.60 / 5 based on 781 Reviews
AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.
HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 338 Q&A
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
- "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
- "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
- "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
- "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
- "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Review for: NARS 173838 Amsterdam Pure Matte Lipstick 2 g-0.07 oz more...
I like Nars for their blush and some eye shadows, but was kind of disappointed in this lip stick. It is a bit drying, even for a matte lip color. I also feel like to doesn’t come with a lot. I would not repurchase.
I love my NARS matte lipstick. It's just the perfect matte consistency I was looking for and the color stays all day. I got a red matte and I've never looked back!
Q & A
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos