BY NARS #4 in Lipstick

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
diane j.
Tacoma, WA
this is a great brand, its not cheap, but the colors are very pigmented and are long lasting. which is what i want. smooth and creamy, smells good, its just an amazing product. i wish i could afford the whole line of colors! this is a case of you get what you pay for, as it is expensive it is also a great product.
Valeria M.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This Matte Nars lipstick is really good. I love it, It last all day long and the color is really pretty. I got this lipstick from the store Ulta Beauty, It is a little on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it. I would most certainly buy this product again.
stephanie c.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
NARS has such a great products, I love this pure matte lipstick. I'm all about matte and the colors they provide are amazing, I love the finish look you get, and I don't have to be checking if the color is still on !t lips cause it doesn't come off easily, love it so much!
Reev D.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
NARS is a beautiful and perfect brand. I love their brand, it's so smooth and doesn't make your lips dry and very long lasting. Try it out sometime :) I don't even think lip liner is recommended
Joan A.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This is my go to lipstick. My perfect shade of red. Goes on smoothly and very rich. I use this lipstick so much that my boyfriend even notices if I use a different shade of red. I've gone through 2 sticks and currently on my 3rd. I say the price is worth the quality.
Magaly G.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
It's awesome! It stays on for a long time. I use it a lot so I purchased more then one. With most of the lipsticks, I use a lip pencil first and then go over with the lipstick but with Nars I don't have to. It's perfect and it looks great.
Andrea C.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
got them as a gift and I love it! I'm not sure if I'd pay $26, but I might. It goes on really creamy but very matte still not too dry on the lips. It's really pigmented, which I love too! but the pigmentation, coverage, and creaminess of a lipstick...so amazing.
April Y.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
One word for this product: YAS. First of all, matte is in. This product somehow accomplishes what many matte lipsticks cannot - being gloss-less but not looking dry and cake-y on your lips. It doesn't stay on as long as a stain would but the slim tube fits easily in your wallet so you can bring it on the go!
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX
Carlyn  W.
Nikiski, AK
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love this product, the Finnish it gives is amazing and it didn't dry out my lips, I wore this to work one day and it stayed on the whole 15 hours I was working tbat day, and I work in a factory so it was pretty crazy, I highly recommend this lipstick
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone