3 varieties available
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
4.60 / 5 based on 780 Reviews
AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.
HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 338 Q&A
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
- "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
- "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
- "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
- "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
- "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together. At least with this particular lipstick. The color is beautiful, but if you're lips are chapped in the slightest, this lipstick will make it much more obvious. :(
Firstly, NARS is definitely my go-to brand! It last a long time and seems to have he best selections of colors. I loved this because it is a darker red and also has that matte look! It doesn't fade off easily which I enjoy because I constantly find myself having to reapply with other brands
I have it in the nude color (Madere, maybe?) and out of all the nude lipsticks I've tried, I like this one the most (it's really hard to find a good nude lipstick!). It does wear off fast, and you really can't use the nude colors when your lips are chapped, but when they're smooth it does the job if that's the look you're going for.
Omg I just love love love this product. I have this in the red color and nude color and I absolutely adore it. This lipstick is the best.... the color will last you the whole day without fading and it makes your lips feel baby soft. I definitely will recommend this product.
Absolutely LOVE this matte lipstick. Perfect for when you're going out with friends and don't have to worry about your lipstick getting stuck on your teeth or coming off. The matte is great because unlike some lipsticks, this one lasts a while. Comes in great colors for any occasion and outfit. Definitely recommend it!
Q & A
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos