BY NARS #4 in Lipstick

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVEEEEE Nars' matte lipsticks. The packaging is so classy, and the colour choices are so so beautiful!!! Obsessed!!! Very pigmented and glides on easily. Wouldn't say it's super moisturizing so I'd recommend putting some lip balm underneath. Colour stays put and lasts all night, so much love for this product.
Jettanna B.
Waldorf, Md
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I love all Nars lip colors thus is one of my favorite mattes it last all day! I love that it goes on smooth and leaves your lips filling moisturized with a beautiful matte finish! And I love when I eat or drink it does not drain my teeth or leave lipstick marks on glasses and nice choice for a date night!!
Sara P.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Beautiful lipstick. I love dark matte lipsticks, and this one goes on great. Some matte lipsticks are super drying, but this one has a good formula that doesn't dry out the lips. However, it does not stay on very well. It starts to feather and rubs off easily if eating or drinking. Purchased at Sephora.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Moscow, 0.07 Ounce more...
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Beatriz S.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I do like this color, even on my crazy skin. I find it difficult to apply this with nothing else since it's matte, so I dab it on more like a stain and then put balm on top. I'm sure it's possible to apply it perfectly, but I rarely keep a lip brush with me when I go out so this method works for me.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Very moisturizing considering that it is a completely matte lipstick! I have the shade Montego Bay and it's a pretty light blush pink shade. It glides on super super smoothly! It will emphasize any dryness on your lips, so exfoliate! But, it doesn't dry out your lips while it's on.
Anne S.
Nacogdoches , TX
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I am obsessed with this lipstick! It is a non drying matte lipstick and it really stays all day. I actually got a free sample from Sephora and I have gone back and bought another one so I could have full size. It is so worth it however, it is a bit pricey. I do recommend this brand and this matte lipstick to others. Price might be high but it is long wearing and it feels good.
lulu j.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Omg I love these ^_^ they last pretty long and there colors are aaahhh and their packaging its the cutest thing ^_^ highly recommend them .And the best part about this its truly matte looking it will come off obviously if you touch it but not as much as a cream lipstick.
Perla L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Amsterdam more...
Nars is one of my favorite brands and definitely recommend it.... This shade is just perfect for fall, it will give that sultry look but could also give you a classy one... Red never goes out of style, it's the one color everyone should have in their collection... The matte formula is very good, many other matte lipsticks dry your lips out, Nars has a good formula because your lips won't feel all cracked and dry after wearing this matte lippie.
maryam a.
Review for: Amsterdam more...
The lipstick colour is one of my favorites i just love it. its always available at sephora, the price is okay. the lasting time isn't really that long, its just kind of okay for about and hour and a half. however the moisture is amazing. i would definitely get again.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone