BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Bristy J.
los angeles , CA
I have this Montego Bay and mascara and it’s is amazing. The colors are great but the formula is even better very opaque coverage and while not transferproof the color will remain on your lips even after light eating and drinking. It is very comfortable. Would rec.
Nathalia V.
This is my favorite fall color! The color looks amazing. I have full lips so sometimes lipsticks make my lips looks too big. But matte is perfect for my lips and great on light to medium complexions.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Amanda W.
Orlando
Review for: Amsterdam more...
The packaging was cute, I liked it. It was easy to apply, and lasted a few hours, which I appreciated. I liked the color as well, it wasn't cheap looking and the lipstick had a nice texture.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Hands down one of the best lipsticks in the game. The formula is creamy and long lasting and not streaky. I do think it is expensive but it’ll last a long time and look incredible on your lips. I would recommend this product to my friends and y’all on here because it’ll make you look so cute for the holidays as it is a deep maroon shade.
Beenish H.
Austin
This Nars super matte lipstick pencils are amazing. They are so useful for on the go. Small compact pencils that are wide enough to be a lipstick but small enough to fit inside a small wristlet. They have a wide range of colors and super matte for all day wear. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice long lasting wear.
Brittany H.
Philipsburg, PA
This lipstick is such a good lipstick. The color is beautiful. It’s actually long lasting which is a nonexistent trait for lipsticks now a days. I really did love this lipstick and will be buying it again.
Leslie M.
Modesto, CA
Obsessed. Not a lot of product - but if this shows you how much I love it: I actually ran out of this. Usually I get bored and buy new lipstick before one runs out. But this was I was scraping the tube!
Danny G.
I loved nars and I always would get their products however the reason I’m giving them the rating I am now... is due to the fact they’re no longer cruelty free. The red and pinkish shades would look great on me but with me being an animal lover I just can’t really buy into their products anymore without feeling guilty.
linda n.
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone

Amazon