BY NARS

Bright, bold, perfectly matte. This super-rich lipstick provides high-impact payoff: An ultra-pigmented, long-wearing formula that glides on effortlessly with comfortable wear. see more...

Huong P.
Im unsure why this lipstick is so talked up. It goes on and feels smooth at first, yes but within minutes its gone just by talking not drinking or anything (i got a very dark red so i could tell) and it smears with or without liner. It also doesng applu smooth i have to vlend it because it looks like a crayon texture on your lips. Maybe im doing something wrong who knows but i didnt like much about this other than the color.
Rocio S.
Eugene, OR
Just the brand and the color is my favorite just love the long langst coverage just love it so much.................. And I will keep buying and  recommend to all my family  and friends and. My fiends love it too my favorite .....................
Lauren M.
What can I say...this shade is gorgeous! It looks so good on my medium olive skin and it's so sexy. The formula is smooth, not drying and feels very luxurious on your lips. It wears like a dream throughout the day. I can't get enough of this shade and formula. I wear this for date nights and special occasions and I love the way it makes me feel. Highly recommend!
Kelly b.
I love this NARS lip color! You can wear this anytime of the day and it is super easy to use and to apply! I also love this color for fall! I ordered this color online for the first time trying to step out of my comfort zone and I loved it! Mattes are my favorite anyway!
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
Lasts long and doesn't fade much! I love this product, the packaging is sleek and easy to fit anywhere. I usually buy it at Sephora or Ulta. Pretty reasonably priced. I surely recommend if you're a lipstick person.
Ciera B.
Logan, UT
Most beautiful lip color ever! So easy to apply, is not sticky or drying, and lasts all day. It is the perfect color for going out at night.
raina c.
New jersey
Good !! Stays long,creamy texture ,travel friendly packaging,pigmented ,but have a dry out feel, overall good!
leslie G.
It is one of my favorites especially if you go out at night super durable creamy 100% recommended i love it
Trina M.
Good lip coverage the color is rich and no weird smell from the lipstick. Have several different colors
Leena P.
This matte lipstick is so amazing. Stays on so good, very easy to apply. I would recommend buying