BY NARS

Bright, bold, perfectly matte. This super-rich lipstick provides high-impact payoff: An ultra-pigmented, long-wearing formula that glides on effortlessly with comfortable wear. see more...

Kelly b.
I love this NARS lip color! You can wear this anytime of the day and it is super easy to use and to apply! I also love this color for fall! I ordered this color online for the first time trying to step out of my comfort zone and I loved it! Mattes are my favorite anyway!
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
Lasts long and doesn't fade much! I love this product, the packaging is sleek and easy to fit anywhere. I usually buy it at Sephora or Ulta. Pretty reasonably priced. I surely recommend if you're a lipstick person.
Lauren M.
What can I say...this shade is gorgeous! It looks so good on my medium olive skin and it's so sexy. The formula is smooth, not drying and feels very luxurious on your lips. It wears like a dream throughout the day. I can't get enough of this shade and formula. I wear this for date nights and special occasions and I love the way it makes me feel. Highly recommend!
leslie G.
It is one of my favorites especially if you go out at night super durable creamy 100% recommended i love it
Trina M.
Good lip coverage the color is rich and no weird smell from the lipstick. Have several different colors
Leena P.
This matte lipstick is so amazing. Stays on so good, very easy to apply. I would recommend buying
Hayley B.
MELBOURNE
my friends always so its amazing and it goes on smooth and stuff so i would love to try it!! would love get sent some of the lipsticks from nars