BY NARS

Bright. Bold. Perfectly matte. This super rich lipstick provides high impact payoff: an ultra pigmented, long wearing formula that glides on effortlessly with comfortable wear. see more...

Genna B.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
In love with this shade and this formula. NARS is one of the few brands I fully trust when it comes to purchasing lip sticks. It is a little on the pricey side but it is so worth it and lasts a long time.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I love the color of this product. But it made my lips feel a little dried out. I purchased it at Sephora. It does last a long time but like I said you will need to probably put on Chapstick which kind of wears it out.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Ontario, CA
I love this Nars color. It is moisturizing but not heavy or greasy. It absorbs well and works atop of liners.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Twin Falls
I love the product so much u guys should try it out i used it before and wow its amazing I love it ...its too die for
Karen A.
Karen A.
iowa
Wow que hermoso lipstick muy buen color fuerte como color vino tinto muy fuerte y espero que cálido al labio
Ivanela I.
Ivanela I.
Shumen
There are very much colours. The lipsticks are very pigmented. I bought one from online shop. It met my expectations defenetly. Its kind of pricey but it worth its money. I will buy again if I can. Recommend.
marwa j.
marwa j.
OMG!! I mean look at the color !! Non drying long wearing just use a lip liner and some oil to hydrate and you're good to go!