BY NARS

AN ULTRA-MATTE, SUPER-RICH LIPSTICK THAT GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE SUPPLE FEEL OF A HYDRATING LIP TREATMENT.

OVERVIEW:
BRIGHT. BOLD. PERFECTLY MATTE.
Ultra-matte texture meets soothing moisture in this super-rich, super-pampering, super-sexy lipstick. Pigmented payoff. Stay-true color. Longwearing formula makes lips look sophisticated, sultry and lush for hours. Pure drama. Pure glamour. Color so intense in six sumptuous shades.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-PIGMENTED
Rich pigments give high-impact payoff for a look that’s bright, bold and perfectly matte.
LONGWEARING
Longwearing, ultra-matte formula stays on for hours.
HYDRATES, CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Wild Mango Butter keeps lips supple and soft as Vitamin A and Açai Oil protect and condition.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick.

• Is the color true to the picture presented above?11 Answers
  • What brand matte lipstick is the best. 1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your lips? And is this long lasting ?1 Answers
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
  • "If you want good quality lipstick I suggest you get it from NARS not only is it long lasting but it is also very light on your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 33 reviews
  • "This lipstick is beautiful. It is true to what it says; it's very matte. It has a creamy consistency that will last long on your lips but does not smudge. Worth it." in 24 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with this shade! The matte finish is beautiful. I would highly recommend expoliating and moisturizing before application but other than that this lipstick is perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
Brittney S.
Review for: Vesuvio more...
I really like how easy this lipstick is to apply. I usually have it handy in my wallet on a night out. The packing is very handy, however, the product broke off as i was trying to apply. I was able to easy fix it but it was kind of annoying. It is very long-lasting.
Amanda W.
Orlando
Review for: Amsterdam more...
The packaging was cute, I liked it. It was easy to apply, and lasted a few hours, which I appreciated. I liked the color as well, it wasn't cheap looking and the lipstick had a nice texture.
Erin S.
Universal Cty, TX
I love this lippy! It goes on so Beautifully and smooth. No sticky residue. The color stays as long as you let it set for at least 5 mins. Color transfer is minimal for me.
Taylor W.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Other more...
I had a very dark red color that i can’t remember the name but BOY did i love it. Once i find it again I will definitely purchase in bulk. An immaculate formula and long-lasting!
Amanda S.
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Tashkent, .12 oz more...
This lipstick was FABULOUS! Left my lips full of moisture and color while still maintaining a matte finish. Very buildable and easy to apply. Lasted all day and was worth every penny! This should be a staple in everyone's makeup bag. Will definitely repurchase.
Candice G.
Winter Haven
Exactly as described. A lot of lipsticks are not what they are named or described as being. It's hard to find a true nude. This one is, almost like putting foundation on your lips. It looks gorgeous with a pink sugary lip gloss applied over it.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Amsterdam, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Madere, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Carthage, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Volga, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Moscow, .07 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Montego Bay, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Valparaiso, .12 oz, Vesuvio, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Bangkok, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Tonkin, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Mascate, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Terre De Feu, .12 oz, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick, Tashkent, .12 oz more...
I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else. AND Bars brand is the best brand worldwide ,easy to apply amazing color like it was made for ESPECIALLY me.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS #1FAN
Angelina S.
Copperas Cove
Review for: Amsterdam more...
This lipstick is a perfect color if you want that vampy red! It’s extremely pigmented but feels like you’re not wearing anything which is perfect! This is also wonderful for all skin types.
Megan B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have the Montego Bay color and definitely love this lipstick from NARS. So soft and doesn’t dry my lips. Easy to clean off. The shade is peachy like but beautiful. It’s one of my go tos!
Alaynah B.
Beautiful!! Pigmentation wonderful. Would definitely purchase again. It’s a great product. Super cheap and it lasts a long time. It doesn’t smudge. It’s such an amazing product. I would definitely recommend it
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf s.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone