14 colors available

BY NARS

Bright. Bold. Perfectly matte. This super-rich lipstick provides high-impact payoff: an ultra-pigmented, long-wearing formula that glides on effortlessly with comfortable wear. Contains wild mango butter, known to provide advanced moisturizing properties to repair dryness and scaling. Long-wearing application. Enriched with Vitamin E and acai oil for antioxidant benefits.

• Is the color true to the picture presented above?11 Answers
  • What brand matte lipstick is the best. 1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your lips? And is this long lasting ?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the way my lips look when I wear it, but It is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "If you want to multiply the staying power, try scrubbing your lips with a lip scrub first." in 1 review
  • "I really wanted to love this product, however, matte lipsticks and every so slightly chapped lips don't seem to go together." in 1 review
  • "The color is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "Even though this lipstick is matte I love how it feels on my lips and it looks great every time I apply it especially in pictures!" in 1 review
DARCY D.
DARCY D.
Lehigh Acres, Fl
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
I love this color the formula is amazing it's so smooth and silky! Only downside is there is a lot of transfer hubby will not kiss me when i have this on. But it's so beautiful is almost to worth the sacrifice i just won't tell him that lol. I have a few different colors from Nars this and Cruella being my all time favorites! I also have a blouse that is almost a exact match so i love to pair the two together every chance i can get! I bought a few at a time that way I'm in no danger of running out anytime soon!
Anne S.
Anne S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
I am obsessed with this lipstick! It is a non drying matte lipstick and it really stays all day. I actually got a free sample from Sephora and I have gone back and bought another one so I could have full size. It is so worth it however, it is a bit pricey. I do recommend this brand and this matte lipstick to others. Price might be high but it is long wearing and it feels good.
diane j.
diane j.
this is a great brand, its not cheap, but the colors are very pigmented and are long lasting. which is what i want. smooth and creamy, smells good, its just an amazing product. i wish i could afford the whole line of colors! this is a case of you get what you pay for, as it is expensive it is also a great product.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Dublin, OH
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
Beautiful lipstick. I love dark matte lipsticks, and this one goes on great. Some matte lipsticks are super drying, but this one has a good formula that doesn't dry out the lips. However, it does not stay on very well. It starts to feather and rubs off easily if eating or drinking. Purchased at Sephora.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
I do like this color, even on my crazy skin. I find it difficult to apply this with nothing else since it's matte, so I dab it on more like a stain and then put balm on top. I'm sure it's possible to apply it perfectly, but I rarely keep a lip brush with me when I go out so this method works for me.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
My loves! This is such a classic color, so why not splurge on it?! It stays true to how matte should be and it doesn't flake or dry your lips out. It has some staying power and was made for goddesses!!!! I do believe in bargains but I also believe a good splurge is well deserved every now and then.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous, lasting color in a sleek compact case. Great for travel as it is tiny and can fit almost anywhere! Excellent color range and application is lovely! Packaging is sleek and pretty what you'd expect from NARS! Formula is smooth and creamy but stays matte and comfortable all day on the lips
Sharlene S.
Sharlene S.
Windermere, FL
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
Most days I run from meeting to meeting at work. I put this lipstick on in the car, and it lasts me all morning long, sometimes even in the afternoon with minimal need to refresh or reapply. This is on the pricey side for lipsticks, but being such a great product, it's definitely worth it.
Janae L.
Janae L.
Its a beautiful pigment and lasts fairly well however when I received it, it came in horrible packaging and the glass top was slightly cracked, but I love the color its very easy to apply, great for beginners. I would buy it again just on its original site so I could get better packaging
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Concord, Ca
Review for: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Amsterdam
I love this lipstick. NARS is one of my favorite makeup brands especially for lipstick. This color is an awesome deep red that pairs great with a tan and dark brown smoky eye. It's around $23 a pop so a bit pricey but it will last you for a while. I would get this product again.
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Is the color true to the picture presented above?
Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
Is it worth the price ? I really want to try it !
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ottawa
What is the durability like? Like if one were to wear it to a formal dinner or something.
amasha p.
amasha p.
Srilanka
Is this lipsticks long lasting?
Do you think this would be good for white skin tone