BY NARS

NARS Pro-Prime Skin Smoothing Face Prep Face PrimerThis targeted face primer instantly smoothes and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and large pores leaving skin looking velvety and more evenly textured. Best used before applying Face Primer on...

• What top 3 face primes would you guys recommend?4 Answers
  • How good does this work ? time period ?2 Answers
Jessica O.
Back when Nars started expanding beyond the big markets, but bf Sephora hit my city they had a tiny counter at the store where I sold fragrance. Every blue moon I'd cover the counter for the salesperson, and got to poke around the very new to me line. This was the first primer I had ever encountered. The Nars chick told me, "It will make your foundation look super smooth." I was still in the recovery from acne stage of my life and very self conscious. Working in a department store cosmetic department made it worse, though I soon learned it was really nothing to worry about. Everyone was just trying to make a living like myself. Anyway, she gave me a sample, told me how to use it, and from the first moment I understood. It was pretty spendy, so when first bought it I treated it like gold. There were no other primers in available to my knees and I saved it for my nights out, not even work. I still use it, as well as a few others, but this is my gold standard. A little goes a long way, is not drying, nor does it alter my foundation. I rarely wear any base in the morning summer months, but I can promise you it puts the "foundation," in foundation. Four stars bc it there are comparable primers at a lower price point. But if you can work it in to you makeup budget go for it
Hailey D.
Huntington
I buy Simple Truth Organic™ Mixed Vegetables 10 oz. Package all the time. I use these for soups and if we want a mixed veggie side. They are very tasty & the price is very affordable. My family loves eating organic foods, so these are always a go to!
Brook C.
Myrtle Beach
This is the most amazing primer ever! I’ve tried so many! My makeup always looks flawless and smooth. It’s a little pricey but so worth it! My skin never gets dry or oily!
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
Hallelujah! Let's just call this "Spackle for the face"! It fills pores and fine lines leaving your skin as the perfect base for makeup. This only gets a B because I don't believe they make it in the tub anymore. It now comes in a stick form.
Cindi T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Good use it on my sister or she use it to do her daily routine in makeup. My skin tone is medium and its not to dry or not to oily
Aleisha H.
This product is one of my favorites. It makes your skin so smooth and makes it so easy to apply your makeup!
Nicole P.
I want this primer from nars, i have a friend that got it and she said it is very worth
Abbie M.
This is great for keeping your make up on and keeping your face nice and fresh and hydrated I would definitely use this agin as it is so easy to use and so reliable it is gentle on the skin and I would totally recomend
Joann T.
It comes out sheer and it's also very smooth it makes my pores appear smaller it's expensive but worth it . I bought it at sephora and is the best thing ever I would purchase again and recommend to others
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
One of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very effective and worth every penny. Nice packaging, appealing and very good value.
Marley S.
What top 3 face primes would you guys recommend?
arrianna w.
Jacksonville, FL
How good does this work ? time period ?