BY NARS

NARS Pro-Primer Light Optimizing Primer SPF15 / PA+++ has the following features:Dramatically extends and transforms the appearance and vibrancy of makeup.Weightless and oil-free, it minimizes signs of fatigue to leave the skin luminous and revived.May... see more...

• Is oils free?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, has anyone with sensitive skin used this p...1 Answers
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I love this primer, and use it every day I'm wearing foundation.  I was previously using another Nars primer, but like this one better.  I enjoy the radiant glow it gives my skin, blurring my redness.  It doesn't settle into my pores.  I like that it has spf.  It works well with my combo/dry skin, and adheres my Born this Way foundation perfectly.  It makes it through an entire work day with no patchiness.  I've repurchased this twice now.
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
I've lived in the desert for my entire life, 120 degree weather is nothing to me. A problem I always had was makeup would sometimes slide off my face or I'd get sunburnt through it. This primer solves both those problems. It created such a lovely long wearing base and I haven't gotten sunburned once since using it. The texture is amazing and it feels so, so nice on the skin. There's absolutely no flashback from the sunscreen in the primer which can be hard to find. LOVE this!
Tabitha A.
Highland Spgs, VA
Nars is a great brand I use it a lot when I go out, it helped hide my pores but you couldn't really see mine tbh, but the cons would be price it's deff not cheap but I would buy it again
Ivella G.
I use this product as less of a primer but more of an illuminating base for those glowy summer looks, and I love it! I like how fine the shimmer is, no chunky glitter. Amazing on deep tones!
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Sometimes I like to use this when I know I'm going to an event or out for a holiday. It doesn't make my skin look unnatural and it also doesn't clog my pores which is a problem I usually run into. I would definitely recommend this.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This is by far one of my most favorite primers..it leaves a light from within look to the skin once applied honestly you could wear it by itself it is that beautiful
Primer is good but not for my skin I don't know why but it doesn't do the job like how I imagine it to do. Plus it has a little shimmer but easy to apply though
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
Love this primer. It's hard finding a primer that actually works. Keeps skin smooth, even coverage and stops your skin from getting oily during the day
Bianca C.
Fairmont City, IL
I absolutely love this product, it works well with my too faced foundation.. it's good for oily skin! it doesn't last long but defiantly good product.
Janina B.
New London, CT
Pretty good primer. Worked well under the Nars sheer glow foundation. Still wore off later in the day but not terrible. Definitely extended the wear.
Allison B.
I have sensitive skin, has anyone with sensitive skin used this product? What were the results? Can it be used on no makeup days in place of foundation?
Geraldine R.