NARS Pro-prime uploaded by Caitlin E.NARS Pro-prime uploaded by Iuliia P.

BY NARS

Breyanna W.
I use this eye primer everyday to prevent creasing and its my favorite one that I've tried! I really like the wand because it makes it super easy to apply. I set it with an eyeshadow similar to my skin tone and that makes it so easy to blend eyeshadow into my crease. I also find that there is months left of product left once it seems empty if you just take out the stopper.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I got this in a rewards gift from Sephora VIB memebers. I think it's okay, but after using Mac paint pots for eyeshadow base it's hard to use anything else. It is easy to apply and works, but doesn't seem to work all day.
W M.
This is the best eye shadow primer ever. If you have greasy eye lids, this is for you! I have tried all the high end and low end primers and this is the best. I love NARS and I think this primer is worth the hype!
Johanna R.
This works wonders. Way better that than urban decay! My eyeshadows come out very pigmented
Kyana M.
Brooklyn, NY
This eye primer has been my favorite! ive tried so many and i love this one. GO NARS!!!
Alex C.
Goes on silky smooth, not oily and dries quickly. Excited to see how well this works!
Gen W.
With the warmer weather, my lids tend to get oily throughout the day. My precious favorite used to be Urban Decay Primer Potion but this one is HG for sure. My shadows do NOT crease even after 12 hours nor does my eyeliner fade. I don't want to have to worry about touching up makeup so I love knowing that my eyeshadow and eyeliner will remain looking perfect until I wash my face.
Italia D.
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow primer. I've tried Urban Decay and Too Faced and they just don't compare. I love that it's a clear primer. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day long on my oily eyelids. It's the only primer I use on myself and in my makeup kit. It's pricey but you get what you pay for.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
My favorite eyeshadow primer. I just finished my second one and think to buy third. Looks perfectly , has a nice soft finish, works for any kind of eyeshadow. Highly recommend it for everyone who love to do full eyes makeup
Jaime D.
Redwood City, CA
One of my staples for makeup looks that need to last! This stuff is AWESOME! It's very smooth and easy to apply. Once you have color on the lid, it's not going anywhere! I would highly recommend this product!