BY NARS

The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks see more...

Marcus M.
Alliance, OH
Going in I knew this blush would be of wonderful quality, as all the Nars blushes are. What got me about this one was the shade. I had heard good things but wasn’t sure how such a dusty looking color could be flattering. Little did I know that this would become one of my favorite blushes for fall. It just makes your contour look even more intense and beautiful!
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
Nars used to rule the beauty world but has taken a backseat lately with the boom of new brands of makeup. However, just how MAC will always be #1 for paintpots, Nars will never be topped in blush. The color range, color payoff, and finely milled powders cannot be topped.
Denise K.
Murfreesboro
Great blush! Color is true on face, and it lasts all day. I love that NARS offers such a great variety of shades, too. Price is fine because you won’t burn through this blush too quickly. I will repurchase.
Lindsay H.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty plum shade looks nice on olive toned skin and medium skin. Definitely adds depth and use a light hand when applying.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Great product. Great color. Great formula. No complaints from me! This product is perfection just the way it is.
Sabina S.
Streamwood, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly pigmented. Great for deeper skin tones. I love that it’s not matte. Luminous finish.
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an absolutely gorgeous color! I like that it’s matte, as I would rather my shimmer be applied by a highlighter. I’m a light medium complexion and this looks perfect. I like wearing it in the fall and winter time best. Long wear power!
Michele S.
Coram, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Nars blush they have a huge color selection but sin happens to be my favorite they discontinued my old favorite color but I find this one to be long wearing and not dry looking on my face
Mary T.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I dont feel like contouring, this gives off the perfect dark pink against your skin. I can just wear this alone with a little bit of powder and set to go.
Leyla T.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
NARS is the best with the color and finish variety of blushes. My fav is sin for any skin tone. Such beautiful color wears all day and looks natural