NARS Pressed Powder uploaded by Tiffany F.NARS Pressed Powder uploaded by DolledUpby J.

BY NARS

A silky pressed powder for a smooth finish. Create a natural-looking finish with The Pressed Powder. It is non-cakey and can be worn alone or over your go-to foundation for a soft, natural-look. see more...

• Which shade would work best for someone who uses Nars Mont Blanc ...1 Answers
  • When you use this will you have photo flashback i... Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone knows of a good dupe for this? I've been using this for ye...3 Answers
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nars is a great brand! I loved this product from the first time I applied it! It's pretty much like having the banana shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit on your face!
Mariel M.
Is use this to set my liquid foundation and it works good but can sometimes look cakey
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Syracuse
10/10 powder.  It goes well with the sheer glow foundation.  All of my face products are NARS and they all work extremely well together.  Matte finish and helps to keep my foundation put.  There is a sponge inside but I use a regular brush with it.  I have repurchased many times.
Natasha P.
Las vegas
Review for: Pressed Mountain
Have been using this for almost 7 years and I still love it! Doesn't dry out your face and it doesn't cake up of you reapply later for touch up! It's a good setting powder or even to just wear it alone. Will forever love this powder.
Katie J.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Pressed Beach
Love love love this powder. It adds just the right amount of coverage over top a foundation to give your complexion an airbrushed look. Matte but not dead, also a perfect yellow tone for those of us who fake tan!
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This iconic product that is known to all! I would like to join all the positive reviews about it. I'll start with the packaging, it is very stylish and pleasing to the touch. The product itself inside the better. It is well typed, it has a silky texture and a very versatile shade that will suit most of the skin undertone. Good in application.
Jen R.
Review for: Pressed Soleil
Though this is a pressed powder, I've actually been using this to contour since the shade "Soleil" that I have, is a while lot darker than my skin tone. Since I received this as a gift, I figured I'd get creative and use it as a blush or for contouring. I'm sure I would like this a whole lot more if the shade actually matched me.
Rya Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product while rummaging around in someone else's makeup bag, looking for something to set my foundation. The color was totally off since, after all, it wasn't mine, but the product formula itself did a good job.
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
This is terrible, just like the NARS powder. This sits on your skin and does not blend. It is extremely chalky and goes on like baby powder. This is ESPECIALLY NOT for women with dry skin. This is a glorified oil blotter. It offers zero coverage and the shades do not matter because it does not blend with your skin it just lays on top of it as if someone blew baby powder onto your face. I cannot believe that they have not changed the formula for this and offer it for this price tag and call it "foundation". This is certainly not foundation. This is only good for blotting up oil and setting ACTUAL liquid foundation. There are tons of other better products for that that are much cheaper.
Meredith S.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: Pressed Eden
I always used mac and decided to try something else for a change. I use this just alone or with liquid foundation. Perfect for all skin types. Goes on Nice and smoothly. This does not dry your skin out if you like powder this is your product. Search no more.
Yumari B.
Austin, TX
Anyone knows of a good dupe for this? I've been using this for years and recently found out that it might be discontinued :( HELP!!
Centrie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seen it on YouTube and wondered if it was any good? How much is it?
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Which shade would work best for someone who uses Nars Mont Blanc weightless foundation?
Maria M.
boca raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried this powder foundation before. I love NARS and wanted to know if it's good for oily skin. Doe anyone know??
Ayesha I.
I want this. @inflenster please send me this to review :)