BY NARS

HOW TO USE:
CORRECT AND PERFECT
Always warm liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer in the hand and apply with fingertips—this creates the most natural-looking finish.
Start where more coverage is needed (typically in the center of the face) and work out toward the edge of the face.
For powder foundation, determine the desired degree of coverage and apply. For a soft, sheer finish apply over face using the #10 Powder Brush. For smooth, polished coverage, apply with the sponge.

Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Review for: Soleil more...
Love this as a subtle bronzer! It gives the right amount of warmth to the face and doesn't look muddy at all. Love Nars products because of their pigment and texture. Got this on sale at tjmaxx for such an affordable price! Love love love đź’•
Katie S.
SAN DIEGO, CA
10/10 powder.  It goes well with the sheer glow foundation.  All of my face products are NARS and they all work extremely well together.  Matte finish and helps to keep my foundation put.  There is a sponge inside but I use a regular brush with it.  I have repurchased many times.
Remylina W.
This gives a great touch up after foundation application. It evens out the tone and provides a consistent appearance throughoit my face. I really like using this especially for special events like weddings.
Priscilla G.
I love this so much. I love NARS over all but this is amazing . I love the color and texture. Love how smooth it is. I would definitely recommend to all. I used it almost every single day! Great product!
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
Honestly I didn't really like this powder it wasn't really for me it made my face really really dry kind of and I don't know why I usually don't have a problem with my face I didn't like this very much
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
This iconic product that is known to all! I would like to join all the positive reviews about it. I'll start with the packaging, it is very stylish and pleasing to the touch. The product itself inside the better. It is well typed, it has a silky texture and a very versatile shade that will suit most of the skin undertone. Good in application.
Mykaelle V.
Pompano Beach, FL
This powder looks very natural on my face! It has a sheer coverage that enhance the look on my skin. This is the first time I got a powder that matches my skin well! Goodjob on the shades! I don't use liquid foundation or primers, so I use this powder as is. It last only 3-4hours on my T-zone, then I have to blot and apply a few again. I think that's okay since I tend to immediately get oily on my T-zone just after washing my face. It last 8hours or more on my cheeks since I dont get oily on that zone.

But overall, i love the product! A really good job on the shades!
Jen R.
Review for: Soleil more...
Though this is a pressed powder, I've actually been using this to contour since the shade "Soleil" that I have, is a while lot darker than my skin tone. Since I received this as a gift, I figured I'd get creative and use it as a blush or for contouring. I'm sure I would like this a whole lot more if the shade actually matched me.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The pressed powder from nars cosmetics in the shade is an amazing color. As a makeup artist I use it on light skin for contour and I also use it for dark skin a highlight or foundation powder all over face. I would def purchase again and I would recommend it to all of my clients, friends, and family.
Breanna S.
Highland
This product I used for years and realized that I get really bad flashback under my eyes. This product is easy to apply with either a brush or a beauty blender. Definitely leaves a matte finish. I don’t think I would recommend to others, because there’s better setting powders out there.
Yumari B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Anyone knows of a good dupe for this? I've been using this for years and recently found out that it might be discontinued :( HELP!!
Centrie C.
Seen it on YouTube and wondered if it was any good? How much is it?
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Which shade would work best for someone who uses Nars Mont Blanc weightless foundation?
Ayesha I.
I want this. @inflenster please send me this to review :)
Maria M.
boca raton, FL
I've never tried this powder foundation before. I love NARS and wanted to know if it's good for oily skin. Doe anyone know??

Amazon