NARS Pressed Powder uploaded by DolledUpby J.NARS Pressed Powder uploaded by Tiffany F.
9 colors available

BY NARS

A silky pressed powder for a smooth finish. Create a natural-looking finish with The Pressed Powder. It is non-cakey and can be worn alone or over your go-to foundation for a soft, natural-look. see more...

• Which shade would work best for someone who uses Nars Mont Blanc we...1 Answers
  • When you use this will you have photo flashback i...Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone knows of a good dupe for this? I've been using this for year...3 Answers
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nars is a great brand! I loved this product from the first time I applied it! It's pretty much like having the banana shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit on your face!
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
Is use this to set my liquid foundation and it works good but can sometimes look cakey
Alisa V.
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This iconic product that is known to all! I would like to join all the positive reviews about it. I'll start with the packaging, it is very stylish and pleasing to the touch. The product itself inside the better. It is well typed, it has a silky texture and a very versatile shade that will suit most of the skin undertone. Good in application.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Review for: Pressed Soleil
Though this is a pressed powder, I've actually been using this to contour since the shade "Soleil" that I have, is a while lot darker than my skin tone. Since I received this as a gift, I figured I'd get creative and use it as a blush or for contouring. I'm sure I would like this a whole lot more if the shade actually matched me.
Rya Z.
Rya Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product while rummaging around in someone else's makeup bag, looking for something to set my foundation. The color was totally off since, after all, it wasn't mine, but the product formula itself did a good job.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Pressed Eden
I always used mac and decided to try something else for a change. I use this just alone or with liquid foundation. Perfect for all skin types. Goes on Nice and smoothly. This does not dry your skin out if you like powder this is your product. Search no more.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
This powder was great and lasted for quite a while. I will say that sometimes it looked kind of cakey but I think that may be more to say about the foundation I was using. I will say that I could tell a difference in coverage with and without primer. Will repurchase.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive skin so I am very picky when it comes to face makeup. This is by far my favorite powder I have ever used. It goes on beautifully and is super light on your face so you don't feel like you have a lot of makeup caked on.
Nitza T.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product highly recommended. It cover everything. I just love the product with one applied it last all day
Sohna N.
Sohna N.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sets makeup so well. I wish they would go just one shade deeper. Other than that, no complaints
Yumari B.
Yumari B.
Austin, TX
Anyone knows of a good dupe for this? I've been using this for years and recently found out that it might be discontinued :( HELP!!
Centrie C.
Centrie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seen it on YouTube and wondered if it was any good? How much is it?
Ayesha I.
Ayesha I.
I want this. @inflenster please send me this to review :)
Maria M.
Maria M.
boca raton, FL
I've never tried this powder foundation before. I love NARS and wanted to know if it's good for oily skin. Doe anyone know??
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Which shade would work best for someone who uses Nars Mont Blanc weightless foundation?