Nars Pressed Powder

Pressed Powder

Seen it on YouTube and wondered if it was any good? How much is it?
When you use this will you have photo flashback in your pictures?
Anyone knows of a good dupe for this? I've been using this for years and recently found out that it might be discontinued :( HELP!!
Start your review of Nars Pressed Powder!
Emilie R.
Orignac
I have this powder by Nars and I love ittt ! It is very covering, packaging wonderfull. Concerning these products, I have nothing to say, they are just exeptional
Carly B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Nars Pressed Powder uploaded by Carly B.
I really like this just for an everyday setting powder. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cling to dry patches at all. It has a light to medium but buildable coverage with a matte finish. It’s finely milled, and doesn’t get cakey over foundations. I also really love the Nars packaging, it’s sleek and classy. I also think this powder would work well for oily skin. Highly recommend checking it out. I have the shade Beach! Nars Pressed Powder
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
This iconic product that is known to all! I would like to join all the positive reviews about it. I'll start with the packaging, it is very stylish and pleasing to the touch. The product itself inside the better. It is well typed, it has a silky texture and a very versatile shade that will suit most of the skin undertone. Good in application.
tara E.
dubai
Nars Pressed Powder uploaded by tara E.
I got the shade ‘flesh’ and interchange it with my Laura Mercier setting powder. I use it as an everyday powder as it gives a more natural look, instead of baking. Super powdery, soft finish to the touch and lasts all day.Nars Pressed Powder
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Just a little goes a long way. It’s great for combination skin such as mine. Light weight and makes your make up last through out the day
Kelley M.
Crittenden, KY
It is light weight and looks good on the skin. It helps keep the shine away. It’s a pretty basic powder. I’ll be honest, I don’t reach for it very often because I prefer the nars light reflecting loose powder.
Juh S.
Philadelphia , PA
What a beautiful satin finish! This powder has light coverage and doesn't oxidize. It helped smooth my large pores and set my T zone. I wear the shade Syracuse in foundation and got the shade Desert.
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
I normally love NARS products but I do not like this powder. It is very chalky and sits ON the skin instead of blending into it. This is especially terrible for those with dry skin. Unless your face is recently moisturized and heavy with oil this powder will just lay on top of your skin looking like baby powder. I bought this and returned it the next day. It offers absolutely no coverage what so ever. This might be good for someone with already perfect skin that just needs an oil blotter but for the price tag I would not recommend this to anyone.
Amber E.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the way this feels... super smooth and silky. Has decent coverage and keeps my foundation in place. It lets a little shine come through as the day goes on, but I kind of like that.
Myka F.
Pompano Beach, FL
This powder looks very natural on my face! It has a sheer coverage that enhance the look on my skin. This is the first time I got a powder that matches my skin well! Goodjob on the shades! I don't use liquid foundation or primers, so I use this powder as is. It last only 3-4hours on my T-zone, then I have to blot and apply a few again. I think that's okay since I tend to immediately get oily on my T-zone just after washing my face. It last 8hours or more on my cheeks since I dont get oily on that zone. But overall, i love the product! A really good job on the shades!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...