14 colors available

BY NARS #26 in Lip Liner

A highly pigmented wooden lip liner pencil that sharply defines lips with smooth, comfortable, budge-proof, laser-focus precision. The Precision Lip Liner offers laser-focus precision sharply defines with comfort. Highly pigmented matte color glides on smoothly to create shape, definition and various lip effects. Wooden sharpenable pencil allows for clean, well-defined application. Wide shade range to ensure a perfect match. Precision Lip Liner precisely defines and fills in lips with its high pigmented, matte formula. Artistry precision with rich color payoff allows for various creative lip liner effects. Long-wearing color stays true while vitamin E, silk powder, and mango seed oil leave lips feeling smooth and soft. Laser-focus precision sharply defines with maximum comfort and budge-proof color. They're available in a wide shade range to mix, match, line, and layer to create any lip look. "I see the strength of rich, smoldering lips against a fresh face." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Review for: Ride It
Soft, "neutral" color that defines my lips more naturally. It's also a roll-up, so I don't have to sharpen it - great for on-the-go. I did check "occasional application," as in needing to re-apply after eating/brushing teeth - like when I would re-apply color. Other than that, it lasts a fairly long time without fading. I have fair skin & am 54 so my lips have less color in them & this is a great product for me. I'm very pleased with this product.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Vence
I love this lip liners ,Narss is known for their great blushes ,concelears and more but mostly for their lip products .This lip linners are so creamy ,pigmented,and long lasting .You can also chose between making it looking natural for the daily use or bulid it up for a more intense look!
I found these lip liners at my near sephora sotre or macys,really worth the money ,it has a decent price ,not to mention their presentation and packiging are so cute!
Margot J.
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Holy Red
These are hard! Like, they don't glide on smoothly like the BITE ones do, they drag!!

I was so disappointed, went to line my lips and I felt the product was so awkward to draw on. Because it's quite a dry base, though, it lasts probably longer. But what a pain to apply.

The color range is pretty good, it's just such a shame about the application. I don't want to feel like I'm lining my lips with an actual pencil.
Ferdelle L.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
Review for: Arles
I love all of the NARS lip liners. They go on matte, stay on forever, and blend with any lipstick I pair them with. Sometimes I use them as my whole lip color. The only problem is that I'm really bad at sharpening my pencils and once I get them down to a nub, I have to wait until I'm with my girl friends to sharpen them again.
Review for: Lerins
I got the shade lerins. I got mine off eBay for only $12! It a amazing lip liner. It looks very similar to Mac whirl lip liner but it's a lot creamier and not as drying as the Mac liners. There isn't a huge color selection especially for neutrals but other than that I love it! Looks amazing with Mac velvet teddy lipstick!
Sherman, TX
Review for: Nasty Girl
I love this lip liner! It is a perfect go to shade that blends well with any lipstick. It stays in place over hours of wear and keeps my lip color where I want it. I recommend it to everyone. A little goes a long way so the product lasts. This shade matches so many looks that you don't need a different shade for every wear.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
Review for: Ride It
I love this liner because it matches my lips and works to help define my lip shape. It also stayed on all day long and didn't smudge or anything. I have used this product a lot over the last year and I would recommend it to anyone in the color that works best for them.
Selvi Q.
Selvi Q.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Other
I have the shade Morocco and it is the perfect nude brown lip liner for me. I'm a huge fan of NARS lip liners as I've used them in the past abc they are so pigmented, long lasting and long wear and go well with so many lipsticks and lip glosses. I'd give it a solid 10/10
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Port Grimaud
I love this lip eyeliner i never mess up using it the color really looks natural it make my lips look bigger which i love the place i bought mines was at macys since u now they habe discounts so it wasnt that expensive i would definintly reccomend this product to you.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Review for: Holy Red
I love wearing red lips because it makes my green eyes pop out. I think it is a bit pricey since there are other dupes out there like colour pop but the pigment is great and it glides smoothly on my lips. I love nars i just wish their lip pencil were more affordable.
Kasey S.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Norwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nars lip liners vs Mac lip liners?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip liner last all day?
Grace G.
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? Is it creamy?