BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OBJECTS OF DESIRE
The #44 Precision Contour Brush has a firm, flexible hair design of this brush ideal for applying concentrated color in eye crease.

NARS reinvents the artistry tool with a comprehensive collection of 16 brushes exquisitely designed for precision application. From base to brush tip, a modern edge seduces: the iconic matte black finish, the embossed logo, and a signature pop of red. New shapes and enhanced brush hair redesigned for effortless application. Delve into an exploration of natural to dramatic looks and discover the artistry of NARS. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "One of my favorite brushes I use this for my nose contour. It picks up the right amount of product! Great quality brush! I absolutely love it it's easy to use! Would definitely be purchasing this product again!" in 4 reviews
jenna V.
This Nara contour brush is prefect to help me contour. I like to use it to give me a defined line, but when i use it, it doesn't make my face look dirty. Some brushes are too big, and the contour tends to look more like dirt on the face. This little brush helps blend it in better.
Kylie D.
Super super nice brush I like it a lot and it's really good quality it is so easy to use our use it pretty often and the like it a lot it is way better than a lot of other contouring brushesI would totally recommend it
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
Denisse A.
Es una buena brocha, nada del otro mundo pero si funciona. No es una de las que más uso pero sin duda no me sentiría descontenta si es a la única que tuviera acceso. La compraría otra vez, en caso de alguna emergencia.
Usaree H.
Philadelphia
This contour brush works like a magic .Very light weight and the grip of this brush is awesome .price of this brush is reasonable.
Nicole G.
A great tool to add to your beauty arsenal! It helps when doing a presise look and is clutch for crease looks
Laurence B.
Gaspé
This brush is amazing! All my friend and more have this tool because of me! Used it all the time I can