MakeupNARS
Powermatte Lip Pigment, 018 oz

NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz

Potency and precision are the new power couple. An innovative concentrate of our most powerful matte yet. Fluid Pigment Complex, liquefied pigment with a zero-gravity feel, introduces infinite matte color saturation with ultra-flexible long wear. Sensorial, lightweight texture that applies like an ink on lips. Dries down to lock in formula for a smudge-resistant, carefree wear. Matte. Empowered. 18 lip-sealing mattes. How to use:. Shake well before use. Open slowly. Product may stain. Make sure the cap is securely closed when product is not in use. Web ID: 4895089.

Please note: Product may stain. Please make sure the cap is securely closed when product is not in use.

Power of Comfort: Longwear color with a comfortable texture

Power of choice: Wide shade range

Power of Pigment: Full coverage pigment with one swipe application

Web ID: 4895089

Smooth liquid texture glides on with ease to give fully saturated opaque coverage.; Ultra-pigmented color has true matte finish.; Custom doe-foot applicator provides effortless precision in one swipe.; Fluid Pigment Complex provides lightweight, flexible color that moves with lips and feels comfortable.; Long-lasting formula provides lasting, smudge-resistant wear.; Create any lip look from neutral to bold to fit any occasion.; Perfect nude, pink, red and berry for any skin tone .; Shake well before use.; For the most intense color, apply to clean bare lips.; For more definition use applicator to line lips, then fill in with remaining color.; owermatte Lip Pigment is best removed with Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Does this stain the lips?
does anyone else find it stains everything, my lips, teeth, hands and anything else it touches?
Start your review of NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Viridiana M.
Review for: You're No Good
El favorito de muchas y ahora entiendo porque es muy pigmentado y dura muchísimo los labios además de no sentirse reseco es hermoso 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Kacy S.
Review for: You're No Good
Can I just say that this doesn't fade? I mean, it seriously lasts all day! The color is so rich and pigmented too. The applicator is what you NEED to apply liquid lipstick with, it's so easy!! I'm just obsessed with the vividness of this Lippie.
Michelle M.
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Michelle M.
Review for: You're No Good
I am not a huge fan of liquid lipsticks. I’m mostly a wearer of traditional cream, satin and comfortable matte shades. So one fine day I got a wild hair and ordered the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz in the shade “ American Woman” . I seriously knew ziltch about the #powermatte (s) and fully expected not to like this at all. I will say, this lip pigment is described as a chestnut rose which is a neutral everyday type color. It’s a comfortable #lip #pigment that’s not sticky, or overly drying on the lips. The dry down time is reasonable and doesn’t streak like some liquid lipsticks do. The overall wear of the lip pigment is pretty good. I wouldn’t say it’s bulletproof, but it does last a good while before having to touch up. My kisser feels like there is hardly anything at all on them, whatsoever. I would absolutely recommend the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz . As you can tell by the photo, the color “American Woman” is a great neutral everyday type shade. You can wear a neutral eye or dress it up with sexy and dark smokey look. It practically compliments any eye shadow you desire. So give it a go you’ll love it! Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment #liquidlipstick #lipstick #lipcolor #nars #narslippigment #liquidlip #comfortable #summeressential #gamechanger
Rossely R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Rossely R.
Loving this color girls! It's so red that makes me feel so sexy when I use it 💄💋👄 omg it's incredible how one product can create in you incredible feelings and for sure this lip color can make it! I just really invite you guys to use it 😍 be seductive 😏
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Julie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
When you begin wearing this, you have officially made it to the big leagues. I love me some Kylie Velvet Lip Kits and Fenty Gloss Bomb, but this liquid lipstick is the epitome of adult, sexy, powerful lips. My go to when I need to feel powerful and confident, where I can sense every word I say is amplified by the bold, unafraid lips from which they tumble, I use NARS Powermatte in the shade Starwoman. It is comfortable. I mean, truly matte and truly comfortable. It feels like a second skin. It doesn’t dry up and get crusty, but moves with your lips. It easily lasts hours and I will just put a dab of balm on midday to give my lips some life and they last until I wash my makeup off at night. I don’t need a lip liner with this because the applicator has a pointed tip that I contour my lips with before filling them in. Ignore the price point. One tube lasts months and it simply doesn’t get better than this. It is an investment that I can never imagine regretting. I use some of the nude shades as well. There is a pretty big assortment of shades so I think there will be one for everyone. If you are going to treat yourself to something, let this be it.
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Adrienne D.
I have the NARS- London calling liquid lipstick and really like it. It does last for a long time and has great pigmentation.
Mindy S.
Burlington, KY
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Mindy S.
Review for: You're No Good
I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color is GORGEOUS! It literally gave me an attitude adjustment. I was in a bad mood and I decided to play with my new makeup from my #boxycharm box. This lipstick was in there and when I put it on, it just turned my attitude around in a split second. There’s something about a bold, bright lip that just makes all the difference in your day. The formula is incredibly comfortable, but it does transfer a bit. But honestly, it was so comfortable (on its own, no need for a topper or gloss), and so pretty and fun, I don’t even care about the slight transfer. 100% recommend this shade and formula! #boldlip
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Esther R.
Review for: You're No Good
Firstly smells delicious like vanilla, very pigmented, the applicator is perfect to give you the shapes of your lips. Stay on long enough and don’t come out easily. Don’t stain I kiss 💋 my white cat no stain perfect white after kissing him which I love . Smooth and creamy. Shine enough for you make statement in the room, this lipstick give the power to feel positive and beautiful. Try it . Affordable.
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love it, I love it, the color is incredible and it is very soft when applied to the lips amazing colors i have various.
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment, 0.18 oz uploaded by Pinkie D.
Purchased at: Costco
Review for: You're No Good
This lip pigment has helped me keep my red lipstick addiction going thru this and emit. Had to switch to something that wouldn’t smear so much. Just make sure & shake well before applying & also blot with a tissue. It’s not completely transfer proof but the color is rich & pretty.