BY NARS #90 in Lipstick

Potency and precision—the new power couple. An innovative concentrate of our most powerful matte yet. Fluid Pigment Complex, liquefied pigment with a zero-gravity feel, introduces infinite matte color saturation with ultra-flexible long-wear. Sensorial, lightweight texture that applies like an ink on lips. Dries down to lock in formula for a smudge-resistant, carefree wear. Matte. Empowered. 20 lip-sealing mattes.

Precautions: Shake well before use. Product may stain. Open slowly. Please make sure the cap is securely closed when product is not in use.

Heather H.
Killen , AL
Review for: American Woman
I'm in love with this liquid lip! I've never tried anything like it. Let me tell you why! The pigment is very thin and when you are applying it i promise you it feels like water it's so light weight. It doesn't dry down 100% and has little transfer. You can barely feel you have anything on your lips. Crazy thing is your lips never show any wear I could only tell by my cup. I wore it for 8 hours and I kid you not it looked just like it did when I applied it. I was very shocked. The applicator is unique as well. It's very precise so I actually have to pay attention to what I'm doing but one swipe is all you will need for both lips. The shade I got is not patchy so I can't speak for the rest of the shades but I definitely want several of these in my arsenal! I will be purchasing several more! Also I feel American woman shade is darker than what websites show.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Starwoman
I am in love with this formula! The pigment on this product is incredible. It has an intense color, full coverage at first glide and it super long lasting. Even after I took it off at night I still had some colour left over my lips. The formula is super comfortable to wear and transforms from a wet to a very pretty Matte finish. This red color on particular is incredibly beautiful. My only recommendation would be to use a lip liner under it in order to avoid color bleeding.
Brandy R.
Gainesville
Hands down the best lip product I have ever purchased. I adore the shade London Calling because I've always wanted to wear grey but it never failed to drain the color from my face no matter what I did. This shade is a stunning mix of purple and grey and, even though it's dark, it looks great during the day. Not drying, very slick & I can even rub my lips together hours later without it sticking. Only downside is that the color does rub off like a lipstick. You won't notice it off of your lips but you will see it on anything your lips touch.
Monique S.
Saint Paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST LIQUID LIPSTICKS HANDS DOOOOOWN!! I've never been a NARS fan but these sold me. I have Wild Night which is a very muted dark plum, Under My Thumb; a bright red with blue undertones yet not super bright once it hits the skin, and London Calling is a dark nude. All three colors perform the same. Consistency is very thin and that may throw you off but the wand is hard and makes applying the product very easy because its thinness also makes it easy to bleed but that wand helps. The other great thing is even though they can seem patchy on one application, these can be layered greatly. I've added 6 layers just to see what would happen the performance was absolutely remarkable across the shade ranges. They don't wear off easily at all and feel so light that i have to check to be sure I still have color on my lips. I can see these not working for someone who wants more POP AND BANG but hunty... These are fabulous!!! Honestly I want every color in the collection because they are too remarkable to not own every color. NARS got it right.
Britt M.
Review for: Starwoman, American Woman
This just might be the best matte lipstick I own. The color is a lovely dark blue based red and is super pigmented! It's a very thin watery consistency, but you only need one coat to get completely opaque coverage, and you don't need lip liner with this stuff either. The doe foot applicator is great because it's soft yet stiff and very skinny, which makes it easy to outline my lips and fill them in. The best part is it doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything on your lips! It's not drying or constricting at all and is just incredibly comfortable to wear. This stuff lasts a long time too, and I can only remove it with oil. I will definitely be purchasing more shades from this line.

UPDATE: just got a full size of American Woman free with my Ulta points and I’m love. Same amazing formula and this shade is the perfect MLBB shade for me.
Christa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful highly pigmented color! I purchased the color under my thumb. The brush / lip applicay inside is pointed for a more defined line. The texture reminds me of tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint . This product dries fast and feels matte. It does stain the lips. It's best to use a lip scrub before hand because the lipstick will show any dry skin on the lips. But all in all a beautiful rich wine color!!!💋👄👍👍
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: London Calling, Don't Stop
I recently purchased the shades London Calling (what I am wearing in the attached photo) and Don't Stop from Ulta after hearing about the new Nars liquid lipsticks on Instagram. Typically, I do not like liquid lipsticks, as they tend to be really drying and the texture feels weird to me, however, these lipsticks are fantastic. They have a light, water-like texture when wet and dry down to a comfortable matte that stays with you all day without cracking or fading, even after eating and drinking. The colors are really opaque and the shade range of the whole line itself has something for everyone. I definitely plan on picking more of these up, as it is now my new holy grail  liquid lipstick.
Taplan A.
MELBOURNE, FL
Review for: London Calling, Don't Stop
Ugh I am so sad and disappointed in this lip product! After racking up 2000 points at Ulta I cashed them in and purchased two of these liquid lippies in "Don't Stop" and "London Calling", a bright true red and a dark mauve. Both very bold colors. I was so excited after swatching them because they seemed like they would be so comfortable.

Now I want to preface this by saying that I'm a makeup artist, I go full glam five out of seven days a week, so I'm experienced when it comes to lipstick. When I wore the red (Don't Stop) by the end of the day I had lipstick all over my face. Even with a lipliner this liquid lipstick was so thin that it bled off my lips and onto the area around my mouth.

Maybe I would have had better luck with a lighter color or a nude? I know bold colors are hard to get right when it comes to formula.
Annie K.
Review for: Rock With You
I love NARS and I always have and will. I literally own so many NARS products that it's probably exccessive but I love them all so much. This was the first time I have tried their powermatte lip pigment and I fell in love with it the moment I put it on. I've been looking for a good dark fall lipstick that was a dark red/plum and less on the purple side. The color Rock With You is perfect. Also, it lasts so long and was actually a little bit difficult to remove at the end of the day. It didn't make my lips look dry and cracked (sometimes matte lipsticks do that to me unfortunately, which is why I stay away from mattes in general). I literally tried it on in Sephora and got like 4-5 compliments just walking around in Sephora with it on. I knew it was a sign that I had to buy it so I did. I love it and I recommend it as a dark sultry fall lip color.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Rock With You
I really love this formula and pigmentation. I love it so much that I’ve bought 2 more since this one and want to buy more colors because this is such an amazing lip product. It doesn’t dry out and flake off. It’s
Pigmented, I love the applicator and it’s just amazing. I want at least 3 more colors.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So knowing that NARS tests on animals , does that detour you from purchasing anything from them? Just curious ?
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Beauty Junkie Expert
what is your favorite color lips?
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is the brand's best product?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Love it or hate it
Jade M.
Gosport, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long would you say this lasts?