NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment uploaded by Ariel R.NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment uploaded by Ariel R.NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment uploaded by sujanika s.See all 6 photos
18 colors available

BY NARS

An innovative, weightless, matte liquid lip pigment with ultra-flexible, lasting wear. The Powermatte Lip Pigment is infused with liquefied pigments with infinite matte color saturation for lasting, weightless wear. The custom doe-foot applicator provides effortless, precise application and full coverage in one swipe. Its sensorial, lightweight texture applies like ink on your lips, and then it dries down instantly to lock in color for smudge-resistant, carefree wear. Impart any lip look with shades that flatter all skintones, from neutral to bold, to suit any occasion. Precautions: Shake well before use. Product may stain. Please make sure the cap is securely closed when product is not in use. Powermatte Lip Pigment is a full coverage liquified pigment with one swipe application. Its Fluid Pigment Complex provides lightweight, flexible color that moves with your lips and feels comfortable. It dries down to provide lasting, smudge-resistant wear. "Lips are all about fun. Virtually every color can work on everyone. Paired with a soft eye, even the darkest or brightest shade of lip color can create a striking makeup look on its own." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics Whether you are looking for a nude, pink, red, or berry hue, you'll find the perfect shade for your skintone with Powermatte Lip Pigment (each sold separately): Nude: Light skintones: Get It On shade Medium skintones: American Woman shade Deeper skintones: Slow Ride shade Pink: Light skintones: Walk This Way shade Medium skintones: Get Up Stand Up shade Deeper skintones: Give It Up shade Red: Light skintones: Light My Fire shade Medium skintones: Don't Stop shade Deeper skintones: Starwoman shade Berry: Light skintones: Save The Queen shade Medium skintones: Warm Leatherette shade Deeper skintones: Under My Thumb shade

Photos (6)
Buy on Sephora
Simone I.
Simone I.
Santa Clara, CA
July 15, 2017, 5:29 a.m.
Review for: Save The Queen
Just when I thought using MATTE liquid lipsticks were over for me due to their tendency to settle into the lines of my lips, dryness & flaking, Nars POWERMATTE liquid lipstick gets me ALL EXCITED & pulls me back in!! Seriously I had not been to Sephora in 3+ months, but this lipstick has had me at Sephora 2 days in a row looking for it!! The gorgeous COLOR "Save the Queen" is EVERYTHING & MORE! Who knew I would LOVE it soo much & it would look so BOMB on my tan/brown skin (NC44 - NC45). You only need to dip the applicator once in the tube & the color payoff is there for your lips & my lips are full..so a little goes a long way! I kept it on for at least 6+ hours, along with eating/drinking & it finally started to fade, but it leaves a good stain behind. Due to the extremely LIGHT texture, I can tell layering this lipstick should not create flaking like the other brands do. Only down side is that it does settle into my lines a little bit but NOT to the point where it looks like I have tiger stripes..LOL! I am extremely impressed..its NOT drying to the point of discomfort & best of ALL not flakey. Nars HIT it out the park for real!!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 19, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Wild Night
Powermatte Lip Pigment is a full coverage liquified pigment with one swipe application. Its Fluid Pigment Complex provides lightweight, flexible color that moves with your lips and feels comfortable. It dries down to provide lasting, smudge-resistant wear. I love that it glides on and doesn't feel dry. You have to shake it up well. It's very high Pigmented and even looks like a stain. It has lasting power for hours on end. I love it's smudge resistant. Wild Night is my favorite shade, It's a deep lilac color that flatters my skin tone. The packaging is so pretty and chic. NARS really did an excellent job on this liquid lipstick. This is my first time purchasing a liquid lipstick by NARS and I will definitely purchase another shade soon . I'm impressed with the quality.
Lorena Z.
Lorena Z.
Anaheim, CA
July 20, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Slow Ride
For someone who just wears liquid lipstick lately, I can say these NARS liquid lipsticks are amazing! Before buying any lipstick i like swatching them in the store(Sephora, of course) because i know what color I will wear. I love my nudes and pinky/berry color.
These are amazing, liquid but not runny. Extremely pigmented, soft and comfy on the lips, it's a little pricey than most liquid lipstick but it's NARS. The packaging is beautiful like everything else by NARS.
Noor B.
Noor B.
Concord , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 17, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Get It On
I love the color, texture, packaging and everything about it. NARS you're always surpassing my expectations. It's very liquid but it dries off leaving a matte finish as claimed. The color is deep and very pigmented and long lasting. I liked that shade. It's wasn't too nude or too dark and deep. The formula doesn't over-dry the lips or chaps. In fact it's smooth and soft leaving a matte highly pigmented finish. Loved the collection of colors they offered in Sephora.
Lea C.
Lea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 19, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Starwoman, Save The Queen
Best matte lipsticks on the market! Great formula and not drying.. trust me.. my lips are constantly dry and I drink water as much as possible but they do not seem to get enough hydration. This is the only formula I have used that is long lasting through drinks (without a straw), eating, and all day 8 hour work day no touch up wear. You won't regret this purchase. They need to expand the color line!
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
July 21, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: American Woman
I am so impressed with this product! You really only need a small amount and it is one swipe opaque! This particular color was very long lasting and the perfect nude, in my opinion, for any skin tone. This is the first Nars lip product I've ever tried and I have to say I am so crazy impressed, I plan on purchasing a few more shades and trying some more products!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Ansonia, CT
July 20, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Wild Night
I really really used to love Nars cosmetics, until I realize that they are not cruelty free company. Why would anyone want to support a company who tests on animals and project themselves to be better than what they are? It's just baffling to me because I could spend less money and get a great product from a company who doesn't test on animals. Never buying again. BOYCOTT!
Porcha G.
Porcha G.
July 18, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Warm Leatherette
So I stopped by Sephora to pick up a skincare set and saw this in store. I decided to swatch it since I've been stalking Sephora's app and IG for this product. I was super excited, yet when I swatched it, it took forever to dry down. This turned me off and caused me to not purchase the product personally.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
July 17, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: London Calling
I tried these on and let me tell you the formula is super liquidy but the color range is amazing. I loved the nude and the berry color they have. I swatched them on my hand and the color pay off was great.... but the price for one wasn't that bad either. of course you have to keep in mind that it's nars.
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Houston
July 16, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Starwoman
The colors is really good and you just work with it and it's easy to apply and really soft I just like it and is a good value for the amount you getting well that just my opinion I brought it at ultra it was a good deal and yes I would recommend to other people it just work good
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Beauty Junkie Expert
what is your favorite color lips?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So knowing that NARS tests on animals , does that detour you from purchasing anything from them? Just curious ?
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Love it or hate it
Silvana S.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is the brand's best product?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Gosport
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long would you say this lasts?