18 colors available

BY NARS #76 in Lipstick

An innovative, weightless, matte liquid lip pigment with ultra-flexible, lasting wear. The Powermatte Lip Pigment is infused with liquefied pigments with infinite matte color saturation for lasting, weightless wear. The custom doe-foot applicator provides effortless, precise application and full coverage in one swipe. Its sensorial, lightweight texture applies like ink on your lips, and then it dries down instantly to lock in color for smudge-resistant, carefree wear. Impart any lip look with shades that flatter all skintones, from neutral to bold, to suit any occasion. Precautions: Shake well before use. Product may stain. Please make sure the cap is securely closed when product is not in use. Powermatte Lip Pigment is a full coverage liquified pigment with one swipe application. Its Fluid Pigment Complex provides lightweight, flexible color that moves with your lips and feels comfortable. It dries down to provide lasting, smudge-resistant wear. "Lips are all about fun. Virtually every color can work on everyone. Paired with a soft eye, even the darkest or brightest shade of lip color can create a striking makeup look on its own." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics Whether you are looking for a nude, pink, red, or berry hue, you'll find the perfect shade for your skintone with Powermatte Lip Pigment (each sold separately): Nude: Light skintones: Get It On shade Medium skintones: American Woman shade Deeper skintones: Slow Ride shade Pink: Light skintones: Walk This Way shade Medium skintones: Get Up Stand Up shade Deeper skintones: Give It Up shade Red: Light skintones: Light My Fire shade Medium skintones: Don't Stop shade Deeper skintones: Starwoman shade Berry: Light skintones: Save The Queen shade Medium skintones: Warm Leatherette shade Deeper skintones: Under My Thumb shade

Simone I.
Simone I.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Save The Queen
Just when I thought using MATTE liquid lipsticks were over for me due to their tendency to settle into the lines of my lips, dryness & flaking, Nars POWERMATTE liquid lipstick gets me ALL EXCITED & pulls me back in!! Seriously I had not been to Sephora in 3+ months, but this lipstick has had me at Sephora 2 days in a row looking for it!! The gorgeous COLOR "Save the Queen" is EVERYTHING & MORE! Who knew I would LOVE it soo much & it would look so BOMB on my tan/brown skin (NC44 - NC45). You only need to dip the applicator once in the tube & the color payoff is there for your lips & my lips are full..so a little goes a long way! I kept it on for at least 6+ hours, along with eating/drinking & it finally started to fade, but it leaves a good stain behind. Due to the extremely LIGHT texture, I can tell layering this lipstick should not create flaking like the other brands do. Only down side is that it does settle into my lines a little bit but NOT to the point where it looks like I have tiger stripes..LOL! I am extremely impressed..its NOT drying to the point of discomfort & best of ALL not flakey. Nars HIT it out the park for real!!
Adrienne E.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Starwoman
Let me start with a warning. Be careful on how you apply this liquid lip.  If you apply too many coats, it won't dry down and will smear all over your face.  TRUST ME....it happened to me!!!  Also, use a careful hand to apply so that you aren't continually going back over the product.

Now to the review.  After I got my application right, I LOVED this product.  It is unlike ANY of the the liquid lipsticks that I have, and I have a LOT.  Once coat will work, even with the reds! It is super pigmented.  The color range is FANTASTIC. I believe there are 20 colors.  I was a little upset Sephora only had like 8 in store.  The lipstick is soo lightweight.  It is non-drying.  It feels super comfortable.  And it lasts all night long, even through eating a hamburger and many drinks.  It is not going anywhere if applied correctly.  I WANT THEM ALL!  Lastly, the applicator is my favorite applicator.  It is kind of cone shaped and it is hard, which makes it easy to be precise.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.  New favorite lip!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Saint Paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST LIQUID LIPSTICKS HANDS DOOOOOWN!! I've never been a NARS fan but these sold me. I have Wild Night which is a very muted dark plum, Under My Thumb; a bright red with blue undertones yet not super bright once it hits the skin, and London Calling is a dark nude. All three colors perform the same. Consistency is very thin and that may throw you off but the wand is hard and makes applying the product very easy because its thinness also makes it easy to bleed but that wand helps. The other great thing is even though they can seem patchy on one application, these can be layered greatly. I've added 6 layers just to see what would happen the performance was absolutely remarkable across the shade ranges. They don't wear off easily at all and feel so light that i have to check to be sure I still have color on my lips. I can see these not working for someone who wants more POP AND BANG but hunty... These are fabulous!!! Honestly I want every color in the collection because they are too remarkable to not own every color. NARS got it right.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Killen , AL
Review for: American Woman
I'm in love with this liquid lip! I've never tried anything like it. Let me tell you why! The pigment is very thin and when you are applying it i promise you it feels like water it's so light weight. It doesn't dry down 100% and has little transfer. You can barely feel you have anything on your lips. Crazy thing is your lips never show any wear I could only tell by my cup. I wore it for 8 hours and I kid you not it looked just like it did when I applied it. I was very shocked. The applicator is unique as well. It's very precise so I actually have to pay attention to what I'm doing but one swipe is all you will need for both lips. The shade I got is not patchy so I can't speak for the rest of the shades but I definitely want several of these in my arsenal! I will be purchasing several more! Also I feel American woman shade is darker than what websites show.
Halle C.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: London Calling, Don't Stop
I recently purchased the shades London Calling (what I am wearing in the attached photo) and Don't Stop from Ulta after hearing about the new Nars liquid lipsticks on Instagram. Typically, I do not like liquid lipsticks, as they tend to be really drying and the texture feels weird to me, however, these lipsticks are fantastic. They have a light, water-like texture when wet and dry down to a comfortable matte that stays with you all day without cracking or fading, even after eating and drinking. The colors are really opaque and the shade range of the whole line itself has something for everyone. I definitely plan on picking more of these up, as it is now my new holy grail  liquid lipstick.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Review for: Walk This Way
This is my new holy grail! I don't often buy too many full-sized lip products because I can never finish. But this is soooo worth it! I will continue to repurchase this! I'm also not a fan of liquid lipsticks because they always leave my lips worse than before. I hate the wrinkly look and dry feeling but this one does not do that to me. The formula is light weight and long lasting. My lips look beautiful and the color of "walk this way" is georgous! Only time the lipstick fade would be after eating something oily. Even then, the lipstick is so pigmented that my lips still have a tint of the color behind. So touching-up isn't necessarily required. This is perfect for someone who is low maintenance. This is very easy to use and the wand it very precise and user-friendly. Highly recommend this to everyone. It's a game changer!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Wild Night
Powermatte Lip Pigment is a full coverage liquified pigment with one swipe application. Its Fluid Pigment Complex provides lightweight, flexible color that moves with your lips and feels comfortable. It dries down to provide lasting, smudge-resistant wear. I love that it glides on and doesn't feel dry. You have to shake it up well. It's very high Pigmented and even looks like a stain. It has lasting power for hours on end. I love it's smudge resistant. Wild Night is my favorite shade, It's a deep lilac color that flatters my skin tone. The packaging is so pretty and chic. NARS really did an excellent job on this liquid lipstick. This is my first time purchasing a liquid lipstick by NARS and I will definitely purchase another shade soon . I'm impressed with the quality.
Margot J.
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Don't Stop
Eh so... it does what it says: it's lightweight and it's matte. Maybe it's because it's summer but I am over matte lips. Or at least, when I do matte, I want something that's on my lips and feels..... like velvet? Not just drying and weightless.

This is like wearing nothing, except it's really drying. Me being over matte lips isn't really the product's fault, but also it's not very comfortable.

Props to NARS for making a truly pigmented product though, that really does stay on the lips. It will not budge and lasts hours. The only issue is that it's drying so actually pretty uncomfortable. It also doesn't do amazing with a gloss on top. It kind of separates in a surprising way
Connie C.
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: Get It On
BEST MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK I'VE TRIED!! The name of this product describes it perfectly. It's super opaque, but ultra light-weight at the same time :O... how did they do this?!? The formula is more watery than I'm used to, but I don't mind one bit! It's surprisingly nondrying and the most long-wearing, period. I am at lost for words, it's that good! No need to worrying about reapplying after meals anymore. Let's not forget the fine, tapered, doe foot applicator which makes application super easy! This lippie technically pays for itself because you wouldn't need a lip liner necessarily. Get it and I promise you, you won't regret your purchase
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: London Calling, Rock With You, Wild Night, Done It Again, Paint It Black
The lipstick are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstick
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So knowing that NARS tests on animals , does that detour you from purchasing anything from them? Just curious ?
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Beauty Junkie Expert
what is your favorite color lips?
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Love it or hate it
Silvana S.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is the brand's best product?
Jade L.
Jade L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging but is the price worth it?