BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Tuba S.
Tuba S.
Mumbai
This powder foundation sets so well. However, you need a product to support this. It's neither lightweight not heavy, although it does stick on the skin well and gives you a luminous look. This might not be the option for people looking for dewy powder foundations.

Rating : 6.5/10
Emma C.
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
I use this everyday even when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I love it! Gives you a very matte appearance and stays on all day. Very lightweight I will definitely buy this product again, highly recommend buying this!
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
Very smooth for a beautiful flawless look all day long through your toughest activities. Plays very well with my other products aswell
Kawany L.
Kawany L.
Uma boa cobertura, boa textura, excelente pra qualquer ocasião, segura, fácil de carregar e com uma perfeição inacreditável,quero muito
Paola Rosalba P.
Paola Rosalba P.
Tulsa, OK
I really love this product! I usually use it in my beauty diary routine and I love it!
Zenia T.
Zenia T.
Its realy god an i fink i Will by it agin sine Day Its realy soft on your skin and i love it
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
This powder foundation went smoothly over top of my Ulta beauty Foundation I use it everyday and it evens out my Foundation
Annie P.
Annie P.
Warren, MI
This powder foundation is awesome!! I use it as well as my sister and we both love it!! I would highly recommend it
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
This powder foundation is aight. But it's still pretty good but I have better ones(opinion) for a cheaper price I would still reconsider it if you want a higher end.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sudbury, ON
This product is super smoothing and has great coverage. It didn't make my face cakey or dry which happens to me often when I use powders.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?