BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday even when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I love it! Gives you a very matte appearance and stays on all day. Very lightweight I will definitely buy this product again, highly recommend buying this!
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great powder. Very smooth and finely milled. I loved pairing it over liquid foundation. For me it was more of a tinted setting powder. If you are looking for coverage this is not it!
Angelica F.
This powder foundation is aight. But it's still pretty good but I have better ones(opinion) for a cheaper price I would still reconsider it if you want a higher end.
Brittany B.
Sudbury , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super smoothing and has great coverage. It didn't make my face cakey or dry which happens to me often when I use powders.
Caitlin B.
Maybole
amazing product sets my face all day basically, i am a repeat user and will continue to be, gives my make up a smooth and flawless finish
Juliana B.
Very smooth for a beautiful flawless look all day long through your toughest activities. Plays very well with my other products aswell
Kawany L.
Uma boa cobertura, boa textura, excelente pra qualquer ocasião, segura, fácil de carregar e com uma perfeição inacreditável,quero muito
Andrea M.
Montevideo
I really love this product, the quality it is favolous, i love it, the powder is not my prefer but i think this benefits my face
Makayla C.
This powder foundation went smoothly over top of my Ulta beauty Foundation I use it everyday and it evens out my Foundation
Annie P.
Warren, MI
This powder foundation is awesome!! I use it as well as my sister and we both love it!! I would highly recommend it
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?