BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Mich H.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
Nars powder foundation spf 12 Mont Blanc 12G is perfect for my skin it feels amazing.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
Good coverage and it's very light and natural looking. I would buy this again.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
This is a great product it leaves a matte finish and doesn't have a strong smell. It's just a little expensive but when I have the extra cash I am always willing to make this product on the top of my list.
Macie D.
Macie D.
Big Sandy
This is exactly my skin tone and it applies fantastically. I love using this product everyday. It makes my face look smooth and soft.
jamie b.
jamie b.
love this so much i am not big fan of powder foundation and its so good. i normally don't buy things with spf in it because it makes me break out but this didn't it also has a matte finish so it looks nature and last for a while i would highly recommend
Melina M.
Melina M.
neuss
I really like this powder. I have really oily skin and this powder helps me to lock the oil down. The coverage is good. I just think its too expensive. You don´t need that much but its still just to expensive to buy it every time it´s empty. So I do not use it every day.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Montevideo
I really love this product, the quality it is favolous, i love it, the powder is not my prefer but i think this benefits my face
Mili B.
Mili B.
This product is good, leaves me a very nice matt finish and its price is accessible so I recommend it with pleasure
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Matamoros, mexico
Magnifico deja una piel uniforme y fresca, me encanta como me deja la piel tan suave como terciopelo.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
I love so so well this product beamcause give you a really good finish and a refresh skin tone
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?