BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
I really liked this one when I used. Has a good coverage and last too but it is too expensive.
Kevin M.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for a quick emergency but definetly not for a full cover of at least my face love it
Hailey M.
I love this powder it really sets your foundation and concealer to make your face bright
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with NARS . This powder is amazing & works wonders . You may ask why spend a pretty penny on powder ? Because it is worth it & works amazing !! Worth every penny !!!!!
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
Nars powder foundation spf 12 Mont Blanc 12G is perfect for my skin it feels amazing.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
Good coverage and it's very light and natural looking. I would buy this again.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish look and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
Tuba S.
Mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder foundation sets so well. However, you need a product to support this. It's neither lightweight not heavy, although it does stick on the skin well and gives you a luminous look. This might not be the option for people looking for dewy powder foundations.

Rating : 6.5/10
Melina M.
neuss
I really like this powder. I have really oily skin and this powder helps me to lock the oil down. The coverage is good. I just think its too expensive. You don´t need that much but its still just to expensive to buy it every time it´s empty. So I do not use it every day.
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday even when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I love it! Gives you a very matte appearance and stays on all day. Very lightweight I will definitely buy this product again, highly recommend buying this!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?