BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder because the I can give some light to where I want to outline my face, I do it for professional photographs and videos help a lot and for people who have a leather easy to work and very well maintained, this powder helps perfectly.
Erin C.
Good to dust all over for a quick, simple makeup look. Doesn't make my dry skin look cakey. Overall a good product.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
I really liked this one when I used. Has a good coverage and last too but it is too expensive.
Karla T.
Garden Grove, CA
I use the NARS powder foundation with SPF 12 it really helps I apply it after I apply my regular liquid foundation to give me a more full coverage little powder goes a long way recommend
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
If I was much more oily, this would be the perfect powder foundation but as someone that's dry, it clung to dry patches and accentuated them on my face and just overall looked pretty terrible. Won't repurchase.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is meant to act as a foundation in a powder form but I felt it was too light for my taste. If you prefer a more natural look this may be great for you but I tend to prefer more moderate to heavy coverage so this worked more as a setting powder and a light dusting did the job.
Madison A.
I love this foundation because it blends really well with all my makeup. It feels really nice on your face.
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having tried numerous other foundations for very fair skin, this is the best by far. Its colour has pink undertones, and the coverage can be light to heavier if needed. It also lets your skin breathe, and stays on without needing touching up for several hours. Great product, worth the purchase.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail! 🙌🏾 this goes on like butter and doesn't make me oily! Give me a SUBTLE glow which I love!
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with NARS . This powder is amazing & works wonders . You may ask why spend a pretty penny on powder ? Because it is worth it & works amazing !! Worth every penny !!!!!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?