BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Amazing coverage! Super lightweight! Doesn't look cakey! Very natural look. Feel like I have nothing on! That is the best part!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Melbourne, FL
love the nars powder foundation help hide my oily skin and does feel heavy on my face so that a plus
Denise G.
Denise G.
Orange park , FL
Love this stuff! It gives me an amazing airbrushed look! I always get many compliments when using this! I have dry skin'
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
I love all NARS products. They have just the right color for my skin tone and it blends in very well
Perfecto! Es la palabra de define este producto. Es muy recomendable y accesible, me encanta.. Mi favorito, lejos.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I really like this powder foundation by itself. It's medium coverage and covers imperfections nicely without looking cakey. It is expensive but worth every penny. The only problem I do have is that if it is applied over a liquid foundation it will crease and look cakey.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Great overall powder that i use as a setting powder over foundation to give a heavy look when i want to do anspooky look
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
miami
love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend
Karla T.
Karla T.
Garden Grove, CA
I use the NARS powder foundation with SPF 12 it really helps I apply it after I apply my regular liquid foundation to give me a more full coverage little powder goes a long way recommend
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
I really liked this one when I used. Has a good coverage and last too but it is too expensive.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?