BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Elizabellae M.
Elizabellae M.
Waco, TX
super good when setting your foundation. Also when you set with setting spray most of my other products would show threw but this one did not. really happy with it :)
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
NARS has the best coverage it is a little pricey but every penny is seriously worth it ! Such good coverage and the product has lasted me a long time as well .
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Holy grail! 🙌🏾 this goes on like butter and doesn't make me oily! Give me a SUBTLE glow which I love!
Josephine W.
Josephine W.
Youngstown
Love this product its the best i've ever used it works wonders!! I don't think I will ever switch to another product. I thought I'll never find the product I was looking for I'm so happy I did.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Carson city
I love the Nars packaging. I love the smooth soft feel. However, I prefer the liquid in Mont Blanc better than the powder. I feel like it has fuller coverage.
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
NARS has always been a reliable brand as far as powder foundation. The coverage is good as far as full coverage powder. This product has a matte finish. I would buy the product again and I do recommend.
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Powder foundation with spf is great because you can carry it with you and reapply throughout the day to prevent oiliness while also reapplying spf and protecting from UV rays and sunburn! Would buy again.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
If I was much more oily, this would be the perfect powder foundation but as someone that's dry, it clung to dry patches and accentuated them on my face and just overall looked pretty terrible. Won't repurchase.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
This is such a great powder foundation. it gives me excellent coverage all around my face. It is a lightweight good powder I love it.
Tami A.
Tami A.
Weeki Wachee , FL
I really liked the Nars Powder Foundation SPF 12 in Mont Blanc the color matched my skin tones perfectly and it was very lite weight feeling and the coverage was just what I was looking for!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?