BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this NARS powder! It's great for layering and easy coverage if you have problem
With redness and blemishes like I do
Denise G.
Orange park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It gives me an amazing airbrushed look! I always get many compliments when using this! I have dry skin'
Amber J.
Orland, CA
This powder works really good and distributes equally upon face. Goes in very smooth. Lasts all day. I recommend highly
Erin C.
Good to dust all over for a quick, simple makeup look. Doesn't make my dry skin look cakey. Overall a good product.
Perfecto! Es la palabra de define este producto. Es muy recomendable y accesible, me encanta.. Mi favorito, lejos.
Jisela E.
Alaska
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nars foundation matches my skin tone really it sets my fast and full coverage and it apply's on very smooth
Mariella G.
this nars foundation spf 12 has great coverage and double coverage. nice
colors. i would reccomend this product.
Cheyenne  T.
Elkton, VA
I love using a powdered coverage after I put on a liquid cover and it settles very well on my skin and I love it.
Griselda V.
Shelbyville, KY
I love more power then liquid. My face skin seems not to help me with my oily skin when i apply liquid foundation
Coraima M.
Blends into skin really nicely and blends beautifully with other products and is very easy and practical to use
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?