BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Lana  T.
Hurst , TX
Great Product - MrsCrossen
Love this powder foundation - covers like a normal foundation without any grease. It's not harsh on skin and feels light.
Brooke S.
Murfreesboro, TN
NARS is such a great brand. This powder is definitely full coverage. It's great to set your liquid foundation with. Such a beautiful finish
Kassandra V.
Foundation powder i do use the most its helps for the liquid foundation stay in place. The little you put the better softness its fells.
Macie D.
Big Sandy
This is exactly my skin tone and it applies fantastically. I love using this product everyday. It makes my face look smooth and soft.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
This is such a great powder foundation. it gives me excellent coverage all around my face. It is a lightweight good powder I love it.
marina m.
I loveeeeeee Nars products. They go on so creamy yet still full coverage. Perfect application. Its lightweight and easy to apply.
Brooke G.
Westerville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was BEAUTIFUL on my skin! It was great for setting my liquid foundation. It didn't pill at all and was a beautiful shade.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing coverage! Super lightweight! Doesn't look cakey! Very natural look. Feel like I have nothing on! That is the best part!
Sheryl T.
Eugene, OR
Not one of my favorites but it's good. I guess I could never really get the right color for me is my biggest problem with it.
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this NARS powder! It's great for layering and easy coverage if you have problem
With redness and blemishes like I do
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?