BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.
Lizella, GA
This product is extremely amazing. I love this product because the foundation doesn't cake up and it looks very dewy on the skin. I rate this product a 5 out of 5!
Lana  T.
Lana T.
Hurst , TX
Great Product - MrsCrossen
Love this powder foundation - covers like a normal foundation without any grease. It's not harsh on skin and feels light.
Erika F.
Erika F.
Nederland, TX
Gray for hot summer use due to the amount of spf that is in the product it goes on matte and easy to apply
Sheryl T.
Sheryl T.
Eugene, OR
Not one of my favorites but it's good. I guess I could never really get the right color for me is my biggest problem with it.
Griselda V.
Griselda V.
Shelbyville, KY
I love more power then liquid. My face skin seems not to help me with my oily skin when i apply liquid foundation
Coraima M.
Coraima M.
Blends into skin really nicely and blends beautifully with other products and is very easy and practical to use
Thao N.
Thao N.
Mesquite, TX
It's my go to product every time I put on makeup! Usually when I run out, I make it my priority to restock it.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
Foundation powder i do use the most its helps for the liquid foundation stay in place. The little you put the better softness its fells.
Cheyenne  T.
Cheyenne T.
Elkton, VA
I love using a powdered coverage after I put on a liquid cover and it settles very well on my skin and I love it.
Mariella G.
Mariella G.
this nars foundation spf 12 has great coverage and double coverage. nice
colors. i would reccomend this product.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?