BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Ali L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth, velvety, luxurious. Great coverage for a powder foundation, and I love the SPF being built in, especially for my super fair skin! It's so convenient. I love the feel of this foundation and the great range of shades they have to chose from!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
If I was much more oily, this would be the perfect powder foundation but as someone that's dry, it clung to dry patches and accentuated them on my face and just overall looked pretty terrible. Won't repurchase.
Tami A.
Weeki Wachee , FL
I really liked the Nars Powder Foundation SPF 12 in Mont Blanc the color matched my skin tones perfectly and it was very lite weight feeling and the coverage was just what I was looking for!
Josephine W.
Youngstown
Love this product its the best i've ever used it works wonders!! I don't think I will ever switch to another product. I thought I'll never find the product I was looking for I'm so happy I did.
Karla T.
Garden Grove, CA
I use the NARS powder foundation with SPF 12 it really helps I apply it after I apply my regular liquid foundation to give me a more full coverage little powder goes a long way recommend
tiffany r.
miami
love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having tried numerous other foundations for very fair skin, this is the best by far. Its colour has pink undertones, and the coverage can be light to heavier if needed. It also lets your skin breathe, and stays on without needing touching up for several hours. Great product, worth the purchase.
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder because the I can give some light to where I want to outline my face, I do it for professional photographs and videos help a lot and for people who have a leather easy to work and very well maintained, this powder helps perfectly.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS has the best coverage it is a little pricey but every penny is seriously worth it ! Such good coverage and the product has lasted me a long time as well .
Destiny B.
Carson city
I love the Nars packaging. I love the smooth soft feel. However, I prefer the liquid in Mont Blanc better than the powder. I feel like it has fuller coverage.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?