BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Madison A.
Madison A.
I love this foundation because it blends really well with all my makeup. It feels really nice on your face.
This foundation is one of my favorites. It keeps me Matt all day doesn't crease and has a nice coverage.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
San Diego
I have used many foundations but never found one that I loved more the the nars powder foundation
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Greenfield, CA
Love this powder foundation it gives me the perfect coverage and last all day without being oily.
Farhii J.
Farhii J.
Portland , OR
I give this 3 stars because I normally don't use powder foundation , but I got admit this one was a good one I loved playing around with it !! It gives me a small amount of coverage I would say medium but I wasn't looking for a full coverage from this I just wanted like something to smooth out my liquid foundation and it did the work for me. I use it from time to time but not always.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I like the feel of this powder, but I prefer a full coverage foundation and this would be more light coverage. Great for oily combo skin. You get a lot of product in the compact and it's well worth the price!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
This product is nice but not that good for the price. There are many drug store brands that are better and for a cheaper price. It's good for oily skin, but if you have try it doesn't stick well. Would recommend for friends who have oily skin
liz B.
liz B.
lovettsville
Beautiful light powder. The only neg is the price tag. I like the color range. The powder is finely milled. Packaging is sleek and simple. I find that it gives me a natural finish. I would recommend
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Gulfport
This product is smooth and buttery. I like the color and I think this looks beautiful on the skin but the only thing that I had trouble with is the coverage. If you're looking for medium to high coverage, this is not for you.
Janaina R.
Janaina R.
Avon, CT
For me, everyone has your own skin and then in my opinion, it's not perfect for my kind of skin, I prefer foundation and powder separated. It left my face skin oiled and shined I prefer when my skin gonna be matte
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?