BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
These are nice powder foundations, but I was hoping to be a little more wowed for the price you pay for them.

I also feel like their shades run a little yellow, so if you're a pink or neutral skin tone choose your shade carefully.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
Makes a light liquid foundation into matte full coverage. I have to use setting spray and setting powder regardless. It's better than drug store brands but not by much. It all comes down to the price you'd rather pay.
paige k.
paige k.
This is an amazing powder foundation, definitely one of my favorites! It is easy to distribute on the face, and covers most imperfections. The only downside is the price, as luxury does cost more than drugstore.
Karen M.
Karen M.
The powder workers really well the only thing I was pretty disappointed was when I got my color matched. None of the colors were exactly my shade some where either too dark or
Too light.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
I am obsessed with NARS . This powder is amazing & works wonders . You may ask why spend a pretty penny on powder ? Because it is worth it & works amazing !! Worth every penny !!!!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Snohomish, WA
this powder never creased my face and always left a flawless finish on my face, i would 100% recommend this product to people who have a hard time finding a good powder
This powder foundation gives a very good finish and very smooth. Because it has spf this is usually the foundation i use when i go on a trip. Its really awesome!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Murfreesboro, TN
NARS is such a great brand. This powder is definitely full coverage. It's great to set your liquid foundation with. Such a beautiful finish
Amber J.
Amber J.
Orland, CA
This powder works really good and distributes equally upon face. Goes in very smooth. Lasts all day. I recommend highly
Erin C.
Erin C.
Good to dust all over for a quick, simple makeup look. Doesn't make my dry skin look cakey. Overall a good product.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?