BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes a light liquid foundation into matte full coverage. I have to use setting spray and setting powder regardless. It's better than drug store brands but not by much. It all comes down to the price you'd rather pay.
Elizabeth T.
Gulfport
This product is smooth and buttery. I like the color and I think this looks beautiful on the skin but the only thing that I had trouble with is the coverage. If you're looking for medium to high coverage, this is not for you.
Katie P.
Blackwood, NJ
I like this for when I am in a hurry and don't have the time to blend a full face of liquid foundation. I couple dips in my brush, and I am good to go! Light coverage but does cover minor blemishes. A little bit drying (granted, it is the middle of winter when my skin is extra sensitive and dry), but if you used a good facial cream first you should be okay!
This foundation is amazing and has a very nice consistency. I usually apply this foundation on my blemishes and then apply concealer on top. This product is lightweight and I would recommend this to everyone. Defiantly going to buy this product again.
jamie b.
love this so much i am not big fan of powder foundation and its so good. i normally don't buy things with spf in it because it makes me break out but this didn't it also has a matte finish so it looks nature and last for a while i would highly recommend
Jennifer G.
I like the feel of this powder, but I prefer a full coverage foundation and this would be more light coverage. Great for oily combo skin. You get a lot of product in the compact and it's well worth the price!
Victoria L.
This product is nice but not that good for the price. There are many drug store brands that are better and for a cheaper price. It's good for oily skin, but if you have try it doesn't stick well. Would recommend for friends who have oily skin
Delaney W.
NARS has always been a reliable brand as far as powder foundation. The coverage is good as far as full coverage powder. This product has a matte finish. I would buy the product again and I do recommend.
liz B.
lovettsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful light powder. The only neg is the price tag. I like the color range. The powder is finely milled. Packaging is sleek and simple. I find that it gives me a natural finish. I would recommend
Mariah M.
Coachella, CA
I don't usually use power foundation, but when I do.. It's Nars or Kat Von D. These too, especially Nars are amazing. They give you a matte finish, which is what I go for, and also I don't like it when your makeup feels heavy and this power foundation does exactly what I want it to do. Not feel heavy!!!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?