BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Shary C.
Love it in my color . The powder for your foundation. It stays all day with your makeup it's perfect.
Leslie P.
Matamoros, mexico
Magnifico deja una piel uniforme y fresca, me encanta como me deja la piel tan suave como terciopelo.
Fabiola B.
I love so so well this product beamcause give you a really good finish and a refresh skin tone
Zenia T.
Its realy god an i fink i Will by it agin sine Day Its realy soft on your skin and i love it
Paola Rosalba P.
Tulsa, OK
I really love this product! I usually use it in my beauty diary routine and I love it!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?