BY NARS #78 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great if you want very light coverage and a soft matte finish. I find it applies best with a brush versus a sponge. It really evens out the skins tone taking away discoloration. Also works really well to help set makeup in for an all day wear. Not the best powder foundation of ever used but not the worst
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this 3 stars because I normally don't use powder foundation , but I got admit this one was a good one I loved playing around with it !! It gives me a small amount of coverage I would say medium but I wasn't looking for a full coverage from this I just wanted like something to smooth out my liquid foundation and it did the work for me. I use it from time to time but not always.
Alexis L.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good powder foundation especially that it has SPF in it is very long-lasting is a lightweight feel in the face with a medium to full coverage but mainly depending on your skin type I would definitely buy this again
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
My go-to brand for great coverage without the weight! So easy to apply and most importantly this product doesn't give you the cakey look after applying! I like to be as minimal with my makeup as possible but sometimes my acne prone skin doesn't quite allow for minimal coverage...this product is perfect for covering flaws without looking like you have used hardly any makeup
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Powder foundation with spf is great because you can carry it with you and reapply throughout the day to prevent oiliness while also reapplying spf and protecting from UV rays and sunburn! Would buy again.
Mackenzie H.
This is a great product it leaves a matte finish and doesn't have a strong smell. It's just a little expensive but when I have the extra cash I am always willing to make this product on the top of my list.
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd recommend this if your looking for a more everyday piercer to freshen up. Works great and lasts a good amount of time. For the price I'd say it's worth it. Sephora has a sample stocking stuffer if you're looking to try it out.
Ashley S.
San Jose, CA
It's a great foundation if you want minimal coverage/ natural look. Also keep in mind it won't last you long if you will be wearing it on an every day basis. I like having it in my makeup bag for days that I don't have my main products with me. I'd purchase more often if NARS brought back the big ones.
Influenster M.
I really like this powder foundation by itself. It's medium coverage and covers imperfections nicely without looking cakey. It is expensive but worth every penny. The only problem I do have is that if it is applied over a liquid foundation it will crease and look cakey.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice powder foundations, but I was hoping to be a little more wowed for the price you pay for them.

I also feel like their shades run a little yellow, so if you're a pink or neutral skin tone choose your shade carefully.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?