BY NARS #81 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders... see more...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
Katie P.
Katie P.
Blackwood, NJ
I like this for when I am in a hurry and don't have the time to blend a full face of liquid foundation. I couple dips in my brush, and I am good to go! Light coverage but does cover minor blemishes. A little bit drying (granted, it is the middle of winter when my skin is extra sensitive and dry), but if you used a good facial cream first you should be okay!
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This product is great if you want very light coverage and a soft matte finish. I find it applies best with a brush versus a sponge. It really evens out the skins tone taking away discoloration. Also works really well to help set makeup in for an all day wear. Not the best powder foundation of ever used but not the worst
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Coachella, CA
I don't usually use power foundation, but when I do.. It's Nars or Kat Von D. These too, especially Nars are amazing. They give you a matte finish, which is what I go for, and also I don't like it when your makeup feels heavy and this power foundation does exactly what I want it to do. Not feel heavy!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
San Jose, CA
It's a great foundation if you want minimal coverage/ natural look. Also keep in mind it won't last you long if you will be wearing it on an every day basis. I like having it in my makeup bag for days that I don't have my main products with me. I'd purchase more often if NARS brought back the big ones.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Having tried numerous other foundations for very fair skin, this is the best by far. Its colour has pink undertones, and the coverage can be light to heavier if needed. It also lets your skin breathe, and stays on without needing touching up for several hours. Great product, worth the purchase.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is meant to act as a foundation in a powder form but I felt it was too light for my taste. If you prefer a more natural look this may be great for you but I tend to prefer more moderate to heavy coverage so this worked more as a setting powder and a light dusting did the job.
Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.
Medley, FL
I love this powder because the I can give some light to where I want to outline my face, I do it for professional photographs and videos help a lot and for people who have a leather easy to work and very well maintained, this powder helps perfectly.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Smooth, velvety, luxurious. Great coverage for a powder foundation, and I love the SPF being built in, especially for my super fair skin! It's so convenient. I love the feel of this foundation and the great range of shades they have to chose from!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
El Paso , TX
This is a really good powder foundation especially that it has SPF in it is very long-lasting is a lightweight feel in the face with a medium to full coverage but mainly depending on your skin type I would definitely buy this again
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
These are nice powder foundations, but I was hoping to be a little more wowed for the price you pay for them.

I also feel like their shades run a little yellow, so if you're a pink or neutral skin tone choose your shade carefully.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?