BY NARS

A lavish skin-strengthening cream Concentrated with active ingredients & natural extracts to consolidate skin Developed with exclusive Omega-3 Lipid Support System TM Helps improve health of skin by decreasing cell destruction Minimizes the depth of fine lines wrinkles & skin creases associated with aging Contains A ai & Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate & repair skin cells deep within Reveals a smoother stronger & younger looking complexion Product Line: NARS - Night Care Product Size: 50nl/1.7oz see more...

kelly m.
Atlanta
Perfect for hydrating under the eyes before applying concealer. Very gentle and a little goes a long way. Recommended at the NARS counter, so I had not done research before hand. Very pleasantly surprised and will repurchase when I run out!
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need another one. Would repurchase and recommend.good priced. Purchased it online. I have used this before and it has done wonders. I'm in love with this product. One of my holy grails.
Anabella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very natural looking and long lasting. It's easy to use and I love using this product. I bought it from Sephora and I will be buying from this brand again. I highly recommend this product
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good silky, creamy, soft cream. Nars has a great skincare line. Love the packaging! Bought this at Nordstrom at beauty counter. More expensive but worth it.
Tiyanna D.
NG7 7fd
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your face feel Lucious, refreshed aswell as soft and smooth. It's a gentle cream that you apply with soft application. It's a little pricey but it's well worth the money as it is very effective. I don't think it needs any improvement as I like the product how it is
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
hana d.
Annaba, sidi ammar
Thé n'est eveeeerrrrrrrr i realy loved it tooooooo much i wich if i van fond it agaun omg i'm impressed and