Add a Photo

By NARS
#126 in Face Primer

An oil-free makeup primer that controls shine, refines the appearance of skin, and enhances the look of makeup. Pore & Shine Control Primer minimizes the look pores and mattifies skin throughout the day with its soft-focus powders. It's enriched with African whitewood, oleanolic acid, and peptides to help balance skin. "The first step to beautiful makeup is beautiful skin. I believe our skin should mirror what we feel and reflect who we are." Francois Nars, Founder & Creative Director

Ani S.
Ani S.

This is a beautiful product it created a flawless finish . I have extremely dry skin so I don't use this everyday. It is amazing how well it conceals pores. My sister was here for Christmas and she took mine with her saying she has "regular" skin and now she uses it everyday. She will have to buy her own next time. I am not sure if I will purchase again , I think I will during the summer when my skin is not so dry.
PENN H.
PENN H.
Columbia, MD

I love Nars, every product is made with perfection with that said the pore and shine control primer does not disappoint. It gives such a perfect finish without drying out the skin. It helps my makeup stay on flawless for countless hours. For an impeccable make up finish, I would definitely recommend this primer. A little goes a long way too, so you get every single dollars worth.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

I really do like Nars products in general and for the other peoples rewiews it's a really good primer for dry, oily and combination skin. I'm going ti purchase it really soon cause I can't find a good primer for my skin 'cause they're always to oily or to dried.

Ps. It's going to control the shine of the face!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Louisville, KY

This primer is great at achieving its desired result however I think Too faced Primer is still my favorite. NARS makes great products for those with oily skin and this product is no different in my opinion. All in all a good thing to try especially if you have oily skin.
jess o.
jess o.

this is an amazing primer for all sking types even dry it gives a little sun protection but not a huge amout....but i still love it.. i live in the uk so spf isnt a need it is long lasting and it does have a natural finish definiety would buy this product again!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

This didn't get rid of my pores by it did control the oils in my T zone. I love nars but I'd rather a product do what it says. But other than that it's great for oil control and id but again but not for my pores. Ps my pores are Huge so this may work for you
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY

Is great even on dry skin. I love the way it keeps my makeup in place and it doesn't have a harsh smell .it hides pores and is very long lasting . Get a sample at Sephora first and try it out . Primer is a part of skincare and works to help improve your skin
Amy V.
Amy V.
Iredell, TX

I have very oily skin and large pores. I was very skeptical to buy this product but was assured that if I didn't like it I could return it. WOW!!! This is now a staple in my makeup collection!! Shine was definitely under control and pores were about gone!!
heidi p.
heidi p.

It does work I used it and it shrunk my pores and it does control shine I would recommend this product but don't use a lot other wise it will be caked on and won't work it works on oily skin but I would not use it if you have dry or cracked skin
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

Perfect for anytime. Use it before work just running errands or going out on the town. This pore and shine control dies just what it says. It gives you the appearance of smaller pores and keeps the shine away.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC

Does the product really work, or is it just another high priced drug store product!?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Longbeach

Is this product long lasting ?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Charlottesville, VA

How does this compare to Urban decay and tarte primers?
Pasengyeng L.
Pasengyeng L.
Fresno, CA

I'm on a hunt for a good primer, can anyone let me know if this is a good one? I have combination skin so therefore it's a bit hard for me to find a primer that'll fit my needs.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Does this minimize your pores? And is it expensive?

Join Now