BY NARS

An oil-free makeup primer that controls shine, refines the appearance of skin, and enhances the look of makeup. Pore & Shine Control Primer minimizes the look pores and mattifies skin throughout the day with its soft-focus powders. It's enriched with African whitewood, oleanolic acid, and peptides to help balance skin. "The first step to beautiful makeup is beautiful skin. I believe our skin should mirror what we feel and reflect who we are." Francois Nars, Founder & Creative Director

Buy on Sephora*
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Wellington, FL
I received a deluxe size sample of this with a recent Sephora purchase and so far I love it! It gives me the perfect matte finish on my oily skin and a little goes a very long way. It's only down side is that it isn't as great at minimizing pores as my Porefessional is. I like this product much more than the MUFE and Becca mattifying primers that I've used in the past and will be purchasing a full size if the deluxe sample ever runs out.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like this primer, it has a completely different texture than I expected though. I did not buy this, I got a deluxe sized sample of this with a Sephora order, so I didn't really mind if it was made for my skin type or not (normal to dry & combination throughout the day. It is actually pretty moisturizing so it doesn't make your skin totally matte, but it is good at keeping your skin balanced throughout the day.
Billie W.
Billie W.
Columbia, KY
This is great at keeping you matte ALL day long. I see minimal pore shrinking or filling. It can be drying so you need to moisturize before using. It is lotion like and not silicone based. I like better than Becca Pore Ever matte primer. I also like it better than Porefessional by Benefit. I definitely think it is worth the price and would recommend to any oily skin person.
tia k.
tia k.
Conway, SC
This NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer isn't my favorite primer but it very worth it. I didn't get the full size I got the deluxe. You can tell where it hides some of your pores and it's great if you have oily skin. I def recommend it to anyone looking for a good primer!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is great even on dry skin. I love the way it keeps my makeup in place and it doesn't have a harsh smell .it hides pores and is very long lasting . Get a sample at Sephora first and try it out . Primer is a part of skincare and works to help improve your skin
Amy V.
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
I have very oily skin and large pores. I was very skeptical to buy this product but was assured that if I didn't like it I could return it. WOW!!! This is now a staple in my makeup collection!! Shine was definitely under control and pores were about gone!!
Aleya W.
Aleya W.
This is a great primer. It does exactly what it says it will. Controls pores and shine. It glides on so smoothly and a little goes a long way. It makes your face products apply like a dream. Definitely going to continue to repurchase. I love it
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Perfect for anytime. Use it before work just running errands or going out on the town. This pore and shine control dies just what it says. It gives you the appearance of smaller pores and keeps the shine away.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aubrey , Tx
I have somewhat oily skin so I didn't really like this primer. I would recommend this to a friend with combination or dry skin. I prefer Marc Jacobs primer I just don't prefer the price
This nars primer issue the best primer ever
It gives such a good base for your foundation
It also moistureses your skin at the same time
I can't get enough of it
I just love it
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
Does the product really work, or is it just another high priced drug store product!?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Longbeach
Is this product long lasting ?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Does this really help keep you matte? I have super oily skin. I usually have to blot after just one hour. I've tried cover fx mattifying primer and make up forever but they don't really help. I hate having my foundation come off of my nose and forehead ☹
Amy C.
Amy C.
Has anyone found that this product is heavy/doesn't breath well? I have used other primers and find that my skin feels like cake after I apply the primer and my foundation.
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
I have sensitive skin, more specifically a paraben allergy. Do you know if the product contains parabens?