NARS Pore-Refining Primer uploaded by trish g.NARS Pore-Refining Primer uploaded by Katie W.NARS Pore-Refining Primer uploaded by Katherine L.

BY NARS

This oil-free primer instantly refines the look of pores, regulates shine and mattifies the skin to create an immaculate canvas. Mineral Powders manage oil in the t-zone and other shine-prone areas while blurring the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, setting the stage for a velvety-matte, makeup-ready finish. Pure Lentil Seed Extract diminishes the appearance of dilated pores over time for a more refined appearance to create a soft, smooth, even surface, helping makeup glide on effortlessly and last. Natural Bisabolol and Butterbur Root Extract calm and soothe the skin. A cocktail of vitamins A, C and E help protect the skin from free radical damage. Ultralight and cool to the touch, this gel formula keeps a reservoir of water on tap, helping skin stay fresh and hydrated throughout the day. Foundation, blushes and bronzers glide right on. Color pops. Makeup stays fresh, vibra see more...

Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I am really picky when it comes to primers because I like when my makeup is smooth and the primer does its job of protecting my skin as well. It gets rid of all pore but my skin does feel a bit dry. I would purchase this again but it would depend on the season - when my skin is oily!!
Andria R.
Milwaukee
Really like this primer and it really helps when wearing NARS foundation. Feels very hydrating and smoothing. Not sure it's the best at filling pores though, I saw no noticeable pore refining. Wish it had sunblock so I can remove a product from my lineup.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
This primer is a great product it just does not compare to my smashbox primer! I have a small sample of this and it works well. I just wouldn’t see myself purchasing this in the future when there are better alternatives.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
This feels so smooth on my face! It doesn't break me out and it doesn't smell. It work well! My makeup goes on smoothly and it last a lot longer without primer. It's just really expensive and there are cheaper options.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
All NARS products are amazing and this are not an exception. Because my Rosacea skin, sometimes I need a Pore Refining Primer and this product resolves my problem. First, I moisturize my skin. Second, I apply NARS Pore-Refining Primer in the areas required. Third, I applied my Maestro Foundation. I looks younger and Beauty! Highly recommend
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
I have large pored on my nose. I use this before applying any of my makeup. It's a natural finish and feels like nothing is on your skin. It's last all day as long as you set it with a setting spray. Protects you from the sun I should know I never had any issues while using this product.
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This primer is so amazing and I really moisturizes my face when I buy it on. It gives you this very wonderful look that it's just so gorgeous. I would totally recommend this to everyone. It is very good and any kind of skin and it's actually not expensive and you get good quality.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Like that it mattfiies the areas were i am only but i . do not love this product. It is not pore refining at all. Once I take off my makeup i notice all my pores clogged and the blackheads appearing more than there were originally. Wouldn't recommend this product to someone with blackheads or clogging problems.
Emma K.
Manassas, VA
This is a ride or die product for me. Is fills pores and smoothes lines without getting heavy. It helps makeup go on smoothly and last longer, the only down fall is you need to use more product than other primers so I feel like I always go through a tube really quickly.
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
It's a great product, oil free, light texture and really works. My pores looks like it doesn't exist after the foundation. It felt silky and matte. It's a great base by itself too, makes the foundation more easy to work with. I'd highly recommend it.
Kelly G.
Amherst, NY
Really great reviews on this product but will it clog my pores and make my skin breakout??
Liza V.
Is this good for oily skin types? I have very oil skin all over and have a hard tome keeping my make up from looking shiny as the day goes by. I need something that helps my make up stay on longer. Will this do the trick? Is it oil controlling? The Becca primer is supposed to help with this. How does it compare?
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Will this keep my foundation matte all day?
Roxie D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm looking for a new primer, does this one make your makeup go on smooth and flawless?
Brittney S.
What consistency and color is this product?