NARS Pop Goes The Easel Velvet Lip Glide Collection - Impossible Red (pink flamingo)

BY NARS

Pop Goes The Easel Velvet Lip Glide Collection - Introducing the new pop art collection Pop Goes The Easel: Shades that pop. Artistry without stop.Covetable comfort meets confident color in a high-pigment formula that glides like a gloss, cloaks like a lipstick - and feels like nothing else. Fully coats lips on contact with smooth, saturated style. - Pop Goes The Easel Velvet Lip Glide Collection see more...

Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
These are so velvety and smooth! The color is terrific and the feel like a gloss but it's a lipstick..no dry lips! I received a sample in the mail from sephora and I loved it after trying it, the packaging is sleek and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves makeup!
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Im usually not a fan of colored lip gloss but this one is great cause it has a smooth consistency and it lasts pretty long. The color payoff is not so intense which is a plus for me.
layla m.
Baton Rouge , LA
LOVE!!! NARS is not sticky at all!!!! Pricey but I can’t get enough of them beautiful color and amazing stay! Beautiful and a must have!!!
Yaasmeen A.
This product is very good it made my lips feel good and soft and the color lasted quite a while.The color was also very bright and popping
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
These are amazing! Super comfortable, not drying at all and they have a ton of pigment. I have 3 different colors and I love all of them!
Aaishah M.
Sacramento
Girls go to mars to....no? Sorry, nars reminded me of somethi...you know what, nvm. Back to the review, cop it. Its great
Anays R.
Doral, FL
This formula is a hybrid between a pigmented lip gloss and a liquid lipstick. The finish of these is definitely not matte as the description suggests. They start off as a glossy finish but eventually dry down to more of a satin/natural finish on the lips. For me, they lasted about 4 hours before I was required to touch up (however I was wearing a fairly low-maintenance shade). I own the shades stripped and bound. Stripped is a beautiful beige nude with a hint of pink and bound is a mauve shade (very similar to Anna in the audacious line) neither were patchy, in fact they were both extremely pigmented, smooth and easy to apply. I highly recommend this formula if you have dry lips; it's hydrating and doesn't settle into fine lines as much as a traditional lipstick might.