NARS Pop Goes The Easel Sheer Pop Multiple Collection uploaded by Nisha T.NARS Pop Goes The Easel Sheer Pop Multiple Collection uploaded by Nisha T.NARS Pop Goes The Easel Sheer Pop Multiple Collection uploaded by Kayla E.
3 colors available

BY NARS

Pop Goes The Easel Sheer Pop Multiple Collection - Introducing the new pop art collection Pop Goes The Easel: Shades that pop. Artistry without stop.Blend. Layer. Pop. NARS Sheer Pop Multiple pairs vivid color with a weightless touch. A limited-edition take on the iconic multi-purpose stick, its uniquely buildable formula delivers sheer, high-impact color on lips and cheeks with a powder-soft finish. Blend with fingers for a soft, luminous glow. - Pop Goes The Easel Sheer Pop Multiple Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink), Navagio Beach (champagne), Cote Basque (delicate shimmering poppy)
Omg! I'm so happy I bought this. This color is perfect for my skin tone. The multiple sticks are very simple to use and are versatile. Sometimes I use it over my foundation, other times I use it alone. It's beautiful and very pigmented. A little goes a long way and it stays. It goes on amazingly easy and the color is so natural looking. It's my go-to quick cheek color - as I mentioned in my other reviews, I love pink and gold especially pink. I love the Motu Tane it's such a pretty, natural looking nude pink that's perfect for spring and fall! Sometimes I use the Ombré Radiance Blush in Coral Flush itself and/or I'll blend the JE NE SAIS QUOI blush with the Cote Basque and it turns out looking like a light warm coral but I love it! I recommend this product.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink)
Love!!! I use either my finger or my beauty blender to apply this onto my cheek and it gives just enough pop of color without being too much. I like that it has a sligjt shimmer to it so it really does make the cheeks pop. Alot of cream products can bring out pores and texture on the face but I don't have that issue with these they look so pretty on!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Porter Ranch, CA
Review for: Cote Basque (delicate shimmering poppy)
Absolutely love these! They are great colors and have fantastic staying power! NARS NARS Vault Colors all layer well! It is very strongly pigmented and a great bright color. I layer it with the Nabi matte lip Gloss, and it has great long lasting wear. This is the name brand version of the NYX lingerie lipsticks
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Navagio Beach (champagne)
So pigmented and blendable I use my finger and tap it on to my cheek super buildable to I love it!!! And the champagne color goes perfect with any skin tone honestly it's amazing I recommend to anyone for a casual day out or a hang out
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this sheer stick is very pigmented. It makes the glow natural and beautiful! The color is beautiful and looks amazing. It lasted me all day !! And the pricing was good. I was definitely buy this again
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
New York
Perfect to highlight. The packaging makes it easy to pack on the go and apply anywhere. I have a deep tan but it actually compliments my skin when used sparingly. I would recommend this product, also available in different shades.
Yomairis A.
Yomairis A.
Orlando
Review for: Navagio Beach (champagne)
Wow! Where could I even begin ?! This product is honestly the best for my skin tone, it applies very smooth, and it's long lasting. It's best for the type of tanish skin tone and I would deff recommend this to others!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink)
I got this as a sample when i ordered something, & i love it! I use it as a base highlight then i apply other highlighters, sometimes i over do the highlight, but who doesn't? Lol
Perla C.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink)
I am a sucker for nude/neutral pinks/tones. NARS is a great for their lipsticks! I wore this once to a party and it lasted the whole night, even with drinks and food!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Archdale
Review for: Navagio Beach (champagne), Cote Basque (delicate shimmering poppy)
Beautiful colors! Also I love how it feels plus it's good for a night out or just to where, it matches alot and it looks beautiful!
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's better the stick form, liquid / cream or the powders?
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love it where i find this ??
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I wonder how to use it?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it stay long enough on the lips
arii A.