BY NARS #72 in Blush

Pop Goes The Easel Blush Collection - Introducing the new pop art collection Pop Goes The Easel: Shades that pop. Artistry without stop.The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling, most iconic shades for cheeks. Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application delivers natural-looking flush that immediately enlivens the complexion. - Pop Goes The Easel Blush Collection see more...

• Skipping this cause NARS tests on animals. Anyone else skipping f...1 Answers
  • Is NARS blush good?1 Answers
  • Whish shade is the best for light to medium skin tone ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rida B.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Threesome (lavender pink)
You can never go wrong with the NARS blushes! My first ever NARS product was a blush years ago which everybody still raves about. And since then, I've been a loyal NARS fan. I have a few different blushes from the company now but this one is one of my faves. No doubt, NARS comes out with the best blushes. It's a very beautiful pinky shade with a hint of mauve, which pairs perfectly with my olive skin complexion. It also goes well with a lot of different eye looks, whether you do a neutral look or a colorful one. This blush makes your makeup pop!
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Threesome (lavender pink)
I was sent this by Sephora for my birthday and it's been my go to blush ever since. thankfully I don't use much of the blush everyday so this is lasted me for a year and will probably last me for more and that's just a sample size. Dark skin and this works well for my color. Gives a very simple shade of pink without too much blush but still highlights your cheeks. Acts more like my tinted highlighter more than blush but I like subtlety
Leigh P.
Review for: Peep Show (ruby grapefruit)
I absolutely love this blush I stand true to the fact that I think nars has the best blushes of anyone out there !!! The color is perfect and settles onto the cheek so beautifully. I would buy this again and every other color I own lol love this blush try it , it's worth the money ! Pep show is the bomb at adding a pop of color to your cheekbones !
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Misconduct (shimmering nude pink)
I love this blush it's the perfect everyday nudeish blush with a little shimmer it's super pretty on the cheeks it applies flawlessly and pigmentation is great nars definitely kills it with there blushes and the formula. I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend these to others who are blush fans!
✭ E.
Review for: Peep Show (ruby grapefruit)
I’ve used this Ruby Grapefruit blush when I was on drill team in high school and you can never go wrong with NARS it such a rich and pigmented color that I use on a daily bases, helps me look “awake” on days that I’m drained of energy. I bought this when I was the 10th grade I’ve recently graduated and still haven’t chosen a different blush since ! Therefore this product works wonders!!
Nickole G.
Blanchard , OK
Review for: Misconduct (shimmering nude pink)
NARS never lets me down when it comes to blush. This was no exception. Perfect hue of beige-pink with a touch of shimmer. Perfect for the apples of the cheek paired with a matte or dewy skin day. Would recommend this product to anyone, and would definitely purchase again.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Review for: Misconduct (shimmering nude pink), Threesome (lavender pink), Peep Show (ruby grapefruit)
I love every single one of these Nars blushes. Gorgeous shades of pink with good pigmentation. My cheeks look so fresh. I can't find any flaws other then price but to me they're worth it.
Kellie M.
Spokane
I have loved every NARS blush I have tried and this one is no exception. Goes on smooth, blends well. Just the perfect pop of color to give my face a little glow! I would absolutely recommend it!
Liza E.
Gilbert
Review for: Misconduct (shimmering nude pink)
I just got this the other day. And I absolutely love it. The color is nicely pigmented and goes on really nice. Very great products and I HIGHLY  recommend it.  I will definitely be buying this in other color.
anastasia d.
Review for: Threesome (lavender pink)
Yessss this blush is amazing! So pretty on I'm obsessed with it!! I love this color the most but also have a few others but NARS. All are amazing and stay on all day the pigment and color is perfect for all skin tones!
Mona H.
Baalback
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this blush, tell me guys am I should try or not ?
Geneva C.
wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is the prettiest shade
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which shade is best for the fall time?
takoua c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whish shade is the best for light to medium skin tone ?
Is this long lasting?