BY NARS

A collection of ultramodern blushes with the signature Pierre Hardy pattern. Inspired by his 2013 high-fashion shoe collection, Pierre Hardy infuses his color palette into nail polish pairs for NARS for an ultramodern coupling of conceptual color. Presented in the spirit of his signature shoebox packaging, high-voltage blushes go graphic with shimmering pressings of the avant-garde designer’s iconic prints. see more...

Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
This was one of the worst products I ever saw Nars come out with. The color looked so orangey red on me with a touch of shimmer. I didn't think it looked good on fair skin and I also thought it was a bit patchy with its color pay off. I would say it wasn't worth the price and I wouldn't suggest anyone invest in this.
Carla F.
Margate, FL
Yes, it's expensive but a little goes a long way and gives a flushed looks ... it's not as intense as it looks. The gold is for decorative purposes and wears off w/in a few applications (and doesn't deposit on one's skin.) Because this is a limited edition color I actually bought two ... I love it that much!
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
When I saw this blush I had to have it. It is so pretty! I love love love the design, I almost didn't want to use it! I use it very lightly because a little goes a long way, but it is awesome. I love this stuff, and the NARS brand! Definitely more expensive than other blushes but totally worth it!
DeAnna B.
Danville, KY
This is my new favorite blush! I love the way it blends yet seems to deliver the perfect tone for cheek contouring. This blush can be used year round! When my skin is tan in the summer or pale in the winter I have no need to change! This product is perfect for any skin color or shade.
Megan B.
Trenton, NJ
OMG Amazing product! The consistency is just perfect. It goes on so nice and blends perfectly! The color is a bit bold for my very lite skin but it still looks amazing. I just have to go easy on application. Love it so much and would buy again and again.
Kayla Z.
Payne, OH
Great blush. NARS is my go to brand for blushes. They are always so pigmented and easy to blend. They are a nice creamy yet powdery texture that creates a nice flush of color on the cheeks. Would recommend in this shade and most others.
Katherine C.
This is one of the best blushes you can find in the market the price is totally worth it because the pigmentation and the quality of the product itself is really awesome you will absolutely love it and make it a daily basis
Victoria M.
Mobile, AL
Nars is a well known product and they have great products that go with any skin tone. I would definitely recommend these products to others if given the chance.
Amber J.
Orland, CA
I like this because it has a little bit of gold that does really make a difference. It goes on good and the color stays all day. It goes good with my skin
rylan l.
Alpharetta, GA
I am obsessed with this blush it is one of my new favorites it blends into the face very well! i recommend getting it because the pigment is amazing1