BY NARS

A collection of ultramodern blushes with the signature Pierre Hardy pattern. Inspired by his 2013 high-fashion shoe collection, Pierre Hardy infuses his color palette into nail polish pairs for NARS for an ultramodern coupling of conceptual color. Presented in the spirit of his signature shoebox packaging, high-voltage blushes go graphic with shimmering pressings of the avant-garde designer’s iconic prints.

Madeline C.
I think this blush is amazing and it looks really cute. It does apply greata and it does stay true to its color. This blush does have a shimmer but it is mostly matte.I think it really just depend. I would totally buy this product again for myself and for my friends and family  NARS Pierre Hardy Blush Palette
Skye H.
I will start off by saying that my fair skinned friends absolutely can not stand this product because it makes their skin look red/orange with an odd shimmer. But I have tan skin and I think this looks beautiful on my skin. For me it adds a nice glow but that is sometimes short lived because throughout the day it can be patchy. With this being said, it's a mediocre product for tan- dark skin tones.
Tiffany E.
Washington, DC
Not my favorite blush. I didn't really understand what it was going for to be honest. I own multiple of their blushes so I guess I was surprised I was disappointed in this. It felt like it was too shimmery and not entirely build able, it is just very blunt. I probably wouldn't recommend.
Tenchy L.
Othello, WA
NARS Pierre Hardy Blush Palette I love the matte blush look. This color goes good all year round. I love the pigmentation of blush on my cheeks. I will buy again and even if it's pricey, it's worth it. The NARS products are my favorites.
Suk H.
The gold is definitely just for show. There's no shimmer in the pot but the pigment is incredible. You barely need a little to show a lot. It's really beautiful and has a great orange base so not too pink.
alexia r.
Auburn, GA
I've been trying to order this for a while now and i haven't been able to get to it but believe me when i tell you this is so pigmented a even good to use as an eyeshadow base!! (i know because i borrowed one from a friend before)
Salina R.
Love love love his color and the brand NARS is life this blush is beautiful works great for my olive skin tone and last all day the it does smudge a little though I've noticed threw the day but I still love it
alexandra b.
Love! Looks amazing not harsh or too light! Best for olive skin types. Looks gorgeous, it has a cross between Matt and shimmery finish, it's a bit lighter than the actual color but. Over all buying again soon!
Renae C.
PANAMA CITY, FL
Beautiful hot coral colour! You only need to dab the product once with your brush and you get high pigment :) Blends beautifully and brightens your skin up without you looking like a clown!
Morgan D.
This blush had a bit of shimmer to it which made it feel really fun. It's pretty pigmented so there is a bit of fall out of the pan itself. It felt super buttery and smooth. For the price and how it preformed, I would totally buy this again!