BY NARS

A collection of ultramodern blushes with the signature Pierre Hardy pattern. Inspired by his 2013 high-fashion shoe collection, Pierre Hardy infuses his color palette into nail polish pairs for NARS for an ultramodern coupling of conceptual color. Presented in the spirit of his signature shoebox packaging, high-voltage blushes go graphic with shimmering pressings of the avant-garde designer’s iconic prints.

Madeline C.
I think this blush is amazing and it looks really cute. It does apply greata and it does stay true to its color. This blush does have a shimmer but it is mostly matte.I think it really just depend. I would totally buy this product again for myself and for my friends and family  NARS Pierre Hardy Blush Palette
Skye H.
I will start off by saying that my fair skinned friends absolutely can not stand this product because it makes their skin look red/orange with an odd shimmer. But I have tan skin and I think this looks beautiful on my skin. For me it adds a nice glow but that is sometimes short lived because throughout the day it can be patchy. With this being said, it's a mediocre product for tan- dark skin tones.
Hortencia L.
Othello, WA
NARS Pierre Hardy Blush Palette I love the matte blush look. This color goes good all year round. I love the pigmentation of blush on my cheeks. I will buy again and even if it's pricey, it's worth it. The NARS products are my favorites.
alexia r.
Auburn, GA
I've been trying to order this for a while now and i haven't been able to get to it but believe me when i tell you this is so pigmented a even good to use as an eyeshadow base!! (i know because i borrowed one from a friend before)
Salina R.
Love love love his color and the brand NARS is life this blush is beautiful works great for my olive skin tone and last all day the it does smudge a little though I've noticed threw the day but I still love it
alexandra b.
Love! Looks amazing not harsh or too light! Best for olive skin types. Looks gorgeous, it has a cross between Matt and shimmery finish, it's a bit lighter than the actual color but. Over all buying again soon!
Renae C.
Panama City, FL
Beautiful hot coral colour! You only need to dab the product once with your brush and you get high pigment :) Blends beautifully and brightens your skin up without you looking like a clown!
Morgan D.
This blush had a bit of shimmer to it which made it feel really fun. It's pretty pigmented so there is a bit of fall out of the pan itself. It felt super buttery and smooth. For the price and how it preformed, I would totally buy this again!
Kylie D.
This is a really good product and also the products design is really cool it is very long lasting the pros are that is it feels nice on the skin it's really good for tan/nuetral skin I very much recommend this to others
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
This was one of the worst products I ever saw Nars come out with. The color looked so orangey red on me with a touch of shimmer. I didn't think it looked good on fair skin and I also thought it was a bit patchy with its color pay off. I would say it wasn't worth the price and I wouldn't suggest anyone invest in this.