NARS Palette uploaded by Yazmin A.NARS Palette uploaded by raquel W.

BY NARS

Steal the scene with a flash of aubergine or shift into neutral territory with this season s shimmery taupes. Elevate any look to an advanced level of artistry with four. evocative eyeshadows and NARS iconic. Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer for cheeks - all in one sleek, go-anywhere compact. Palette, The Happening. see more...

• How good is this product ? And on drying skin1 Answers
  • Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ?? 1 Answers
  • Which NARS blush is your favorite? 2 Answers
NARS Palette
  • "This pallet has such cute colors that you can use for so many different occasions. " in 1 review
  • "I have honestly ever tried this palette , It looks great!!!" in 1 review
  • "I haven't got to try this yet, but I have heard nothing but good things about this product!" in 1 review
jutselys u.
me gusta mucho la marca porque tiene una gran gama de colores es muy buena calidad esta paleta tiene una excelente combinación de colores y duran mucho tiempo lo único malo es que son un poco costosas pero realmente creo que valen la pena el gasto
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Like everything with NARS, this pallet is stunning! It is slightly pricey, but it is completely worth it. You will not wear these colors every day - so, to splurge on colors you only wear on the weekend, its a great deal! It stays on great with no crease, the darker color tends to fade - but with a primer, it won't budge!
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
NARS really can't do wrong in my eyes. All of their products are AMAZING! I love their palettes that have eye products with face products. Their bronzer and blush is great for all skin tones and never patchy. And their eyeshadows blend seamlessly. The colors in this palette are perfect for everyday or a special occasion.
Morgan S.
NARS palettes are my absolute favorite. They always come in great color combos and seem to last a really long time. They can be kind of pricey and sometimes are a little more difficult to find (maybe just where I live) so I usually purchase online.
Emily B.
La Crescenta, CA
I love, love, LOVE this palette! It's so pigmented, I don't have to reapply multiple times like I do with other brands. It's also super easy to blend. I can use this palette for any occasion!
Rhiannon H.
Jacksonville , FL
NARS always makes amazing products. This product is great. Long lasting colors that won't crease on the eyes, and the blush is a perfect color for anyone. Definitely recommend it.
Mekenzie P.
Dahlonega, GA
This product is gorgeous and great for on the go travel. I couldn't imagine going anywhere without this because I use it all the one. The colors are gorgeous and it is definitely a top notch brand.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great color selection and easy to blend, however, many of the blushes do not stay put as long as I'd like. I've learned if you build the color and put over a primer, the lasting power is much better!
Haydaa D.
Raleigh, NC
It's amazing palettes , so pigments , it's blended well , it's last forever , the blushes are amazing , colors mixed well ! My only complaint is it sometimes it falls out when blended in
Kelly T.
wayne, NJ
It is bit pricey, which is why I gave it 4 stars. However, it is a quality product. The shadows go on smooth and last for a long time with the use of a primer. the color Palette is great!
Karen S.
Do you find that the eye shadow works sufficiently without a primer?
Urszula K.
Tampa, FL
How often do you find yourself using this? (Is it worth buying or do you regret it)
Cheri R.
Which NARS blush is your favorite?
Gabrielle H.
I've been looking for a new palette like this and was wondering how the color goes on. I feel like I'm always getting items that are not as pigmented as I want causing higher product usage. Does that happen here?
Daphnne C.
Does it tell you where to apply the colors? Ie. Lid, crease, etc.