BY NARS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A hydrating lip balm with a subtle hint of Orgasm color and a radiant finish. Afterglow Lip Balm delivers a sheer wash of the universally-flattering Orgasm shade with a radiant finish. The formula features NARS's Mono Hydrating Complex for smooth, supple comfort. It's also infused with a blend of antioxidant ingredients to help protect lips. This universally-flattering lip balm features the perfect blend of peachy pink with golden shimmer, for naturally flushed lip looks. The iconic shade, Orgasm, has been an award-winning editors' pick, pro favorite, and a makeup artist kit staple for years. The formula contains mono oil for long-lasting hydration, and is fragrance- and alcohol-free. Indulge your senses with four Orgasms for lips and cheeks. The collection features Afterglow Lip Balm, limited-edition Full Vinyl Lip Lacquer, Illuminating Loose Powder, and a limited-edition oversized Orgasm Blush (each sold separately). "When I created Orgasm, I wanted a shade that everyone could wear." Francois Nars, Brand Founder and Creative Director

• this looks really pretty would like to try1 Answers
  • I really want to try this! is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I love lip balm but it would hurt my heart to buy this an...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I have fallen head over heels for this little lip balm. While it isn’t cheap, I think it’s worth the money and surpassed my expectations. The rose gold packaging is beautiful and I think it compliments the color of the lip balm really well. I would highly recommend checking this out if you haven’t already! It gives the perfect hint of color and I just love the way it looks with all makeup styles. No makeup, natural makeup, or glam makeup it just looks beautiful and adds a finishing touch that I’ve been living for. It gives you that model-off-duty type of vibe that I think everyone knows what I mean and I strive for that type of look on a day to day basis. My only very slight disappoint is that I do wish it was a little more hydrating of a balm, but with that being said it doesn’t bother me enough to stop using it nor does it make my lips more dry or anything like that. Just if I had to pick something about it that I wasn’t the most fond of, it would be that. I believe this is permanent which I’m so so happy about because I definitely know I will be repurchasing this over and over again. Ever since the first day I tried it, I tossed it right it my purse and new it was a keeper that I would use on a day-to-day basis. If you are into more glossy lips, tinted balms, etc I think you will absolutely adore this! Don’t sleep on it, it’s amazing in my opinion! Quickly became a holy grail for me!
Adele H.
It gives my lips a nice flush of color and it absorbs so well that I forget I'm wearing it. Packaging is beautiful. The only negative for me is that you do get a small amount for the price. Also, you are supposed to be able to tap this onto your cheekbones for a flush of color, but I couldn't see anything at all. I'm not counting that against it though because that's not why I bought it.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
I bought this as soon as it came out. First, the packaging is stunning. I would have been drawn in from that if I didn’t know the company/blush. Second, as a lip moisturizer, it is great. It is soft, lightweight, and incredible moisturizing. However, it didn’t add much color, if any to my lips. Third, you’re supposed to be able to add a little to your cheeks... nope. Didn’t work for me. Maybe it’s my skin tone.. anyway, I think even though expensive, it is a good lip product. :)
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
This lip balm is a really nice everyday summer product to throw in your bag and not think too hard about. I think it’s what I wanted Dior Lip Glow to be actually- but sometimes that one would turn bright pink on me and stain. This one has a soft pink peach tint that doesn’t show up much on my pigmented lips but just makes my face look more lively overall. It’s decently hydrating (though not the most hydrating balm I own) and the packaging is beautiful. I’ll get lots of use out of this product this summer. I wouldn’t say it’s super glossy but you do get a little shine from it initially as it absorbs into your lips.
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
Have you ever been doing your makeup and you reach for a lip color and feel like you ruined the whole look? It’s not bad just disappointing... this will NEVER happen with this balm.

It’s glowy, but not childish and has a subtle “your lips BUT better” look about it.

I find the formula to be creamy and nourishing. The packaging is gorgeous, and with NARS you can always expect to feel like royalty with your purchases. The sleek rose gold design leaves you breathless, I’d say the only disappointment is the amount of product you receive, for $28 one would hope to receive more than .1 oz.

Still the quality is so high, it’s not a deal breaker for me personally.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
The Nars O Collection Lip Balm is perfect. Its moisturizing and a touch of flushed pink we love the O series. I dont wear lip color very often at work so this was perfect (still need the big O Blush!l). The packaging was a beautiful rose gold twist up. I purchased from Sephora.com 1 day before available in stores for $28. I live about an hour away so online shopping is my preferred option.
Andrea L.
I originally went to pick up the lip balm because I’m sucker for lip balms, like it’s a problem borderline obsession. The lip balm gives a nice flush of color but it may be sheer or have no color payoff for some depending on how pigmented your lips are. The balm is moisturizing, so far I like using it for an everyday look to add a splash of color without wearing full lipstick to work. Although I like it, I can’t say I’d purchase it again or recommend it unless you just have to have it.
Emmy C.
This product is different than I expected. The stick is rather stiff and not as high shine as I thought it would be. It looks slightly patchy because it’s not as smooth and shiny. The color is nice, it really accentuates my natural lip color which I like. It does a good job hydrating but I prefer my Burt’s Bees still. Overall, this product is good but I am slightly disappointed because it’s different than expected.
Chelle C.
Battle Ground
NARS Orgams has been a holy grail color for so many! So naturally when NARS came out with a lip balm, I ran out and purchased it! The price tag is very high for a lip balm. The formula is hydrating and has such a pretty, sheer pinky peach wash of color! I find myself needing to reapply more often then most lip balms but I love the color so much!
Ashley ❤.
I love this lipstick because it looks more natural than most lipsticks. If you want just a hint of color without going overboard this is for you. This is a great “no makeup” makeup look. Also, it does not dry out your lips and you don’t need primer.
Anabell C.
Would you buy this one?!
Latasha H.
Gunlock
I love lip balm but it would hurt my heart to buy this and not like or use it. Is it really worth the price tag? I think its absolutely beautiful and would be great for summer. Thoughts on it?
Lindsay S.
Never tried anything from this line. Is this worth trying out?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Is this a moisturizing lipstick and is it a matte ?
Maisie H.