NARS Optimal Brightening Concentrate uploaded by MRC C.NARS Optimal Brightening Concentrate uploaded by Alexis R.

BY NARS

SKIN. ILLUMINATED.

The essence of the NARSskin collection. Infused with NARS' exclusive Light Reflecting Complex, this advanced radiance-boosting serum instantly brightens skin and revitalizes the complexion. Potent Multi-Action Vitamin C clarifies and evens skin tone while working long term to prevent and help repair signs of aging while encapsulated Noni Fruit Extracts boosts cellular energy. Dark spots begin to fade from view and skin appears youthful, prismatic, and illuminated.

Benefits:

Illuminates & Fades The Look Of Discolorations: Nars’ Exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ Restores Skin’s Youthful Radiance So Skin Looks Revived And Luminous. Over Time, Multi-action Vitamin C, A Faster, More Powerful Form Of Vitamin C, Brightens As It Helps Fade The Appearance Of Dark Spots And Discolorations, And Helps Prevent New Spots From Forming.
Revives & Restores: Noni Energy Boost Technology, A Powerful Form Of Noni Fruit Extract, Together With Plankton Extract Revitalize And Boost Cellular Energy, Awakening Skin And Helping Cells Perform At Their Optimal Level. When Cells Are Rejuvenated, Skin Looks Youthfully Radiant.
Protects: Skin Maintains Its Youthful Look As Wild Thyme Extract Delivers Powerful Antioxidant Protection And Wild Pansy Extract Ensures Skin Is Optimally Hydrated.

How To Use:

Apply 2-3 Drops Over Face And Neck Morning And Evening. Follow With Appropriate Narsskin Moisturizer.

• Would you say this products sinks into the skin well or s...2 Answers
  • Am I supposed to use this under or over my sunscreen? I ...1 Answers
Hanna D.
Edmonds
Whoa! I went though a whole bottle and loved it! I will definitely buy another bottle when I run out of SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum. I bought it at Nordstrom after the salesperson applied it on my face. It smells magnificent and feels light and fresh on the face. Consistent use also made my skin visibly brighter and healthy looking which was so exciting. I saw that Nordstrom had brought this product back. Super excited!
Mo Makeup M.
I admit the packaging made me want to try this product at first. This is a great product if you are looking for a little glow to the skin. It gives a very beautiful dew without looking greasy. I noticed my skin looked more plum and radiant it also felt super soft and supple. I did notice while using it, it lightened up a few dark spots nothing dramatic but i did notice a difference Im glad I gave it a try
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love this brightening cream I think it's well priced and definitely made a difference in my complexion. It works well under foundation and gives a little more glow to your final look. I would recommend you buy if you are looking to enhance and brighten the tone of your skin
MRC C.
oyster bay
This is amazing. I️ use this after my NARS toner. My skin looks so much brighter after this. Some days I️ just use the toner, this, and a little blush and my skin looks great for the day. This product makes such a difference
Sarah G.
Florida , NY
Too harsh on my young skin. I can see this being good for someone with more aged skin but it just seems to burn my skin and not be effective. For the price tag I would not buy again because my skin is too young for this product.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This hands down is my favorite product from the Nars skincare line. It's smells wonderful for starters, very light weight and absorbs amazingly into the skin. After one use my skin tone was more even and more luminous, my skin looked amazing! After two weeks of using this treatment product I noticed my post acne marks had lessened and I wasn't experiencing breakouts like I usually do. This was a game changer product for me and I'm so glad I had found it.
Britney H.
Aurora, IL
Favorite gentle, yet effective serum! - fiercefabulous
This serum is worth every penny to me. Over time it has noticeably brightened and evened out my skin tone, faded acne scars, and scars from my Lupus flares. Better yet, it feels great on my ultra sensitive skin and doesn't burn!!! If you suffer from autoimmune diseases or other ailments that wreak havoc on your skin, then you know what a relief that is. I know it's pricey, but there just isn't a dupe or bargain brand that performs like this serum. Not even close. I definitely recommend!

#BloomBadge @Influenster #contest
Lara D.
This product works well before applying makeup. Used under my moisturizer it acts like a primer, creating a more matte and even surface for makeup application. It has some shimmer to it which gets toned down once I apply my moisturizer and foundation, leaving the skin with a radiant glow. I've only been using it a few weeks, but don't think it really fixes discoloration. I had to remove a star for that and the high price point.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this product. I have purchased it over like ten times now. It makes my skin look so pretty and it's super gentle. When I don't feel like wearing a lot of make up or none at all I throw this on my skin with some mascara and feel good to go! It's great and it really shows well on my face. Totally something I recommend. It is worth the money.
Zania F.
Chester, PA
I have a few dark spots from childhood acne that gave been really stubborn to disappear, this product has been a really big help with. I would certainly recommend this product to my friends, and I would purchase it again
Sarah G.
Playa del Rey, CA
Would you say this products sinks into the skin well or sits on top somewhat?
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
Am I supposed to use this under or over my sunscreen? I know you're supposed to use primers over sunscreen, but would that negate the other benefits from this serum?

Amazon