MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNARS
Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaOil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml)

NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml)

NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml)

1 fl oz (30 ml); by NARS

Is this heavy or light on? I don’t like the light feeling like bb cream where I feel like I’m putting nothing on my face. I like full coverage but I also don’t like when it’s so heavy it makes my pores look huge! And good recommendations? NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Start your review of NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml)!
mclemore
This is it defenetly one of my favorites of all times good for oily skin and dry skin i recomend this product a lot worth the money would not return this product it has a pretty matte effect good for going out does not look oily in skin i would totaly recomend this amazing product .
Tucker, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Totally consider myself a foundation freak! It's the most important step when it comes to makeup in my opinion. This foundation definitely has coverage and its build able. The finish is nice and matte. I highly recommend this brand and I have bought this specific product on numerous occasions
Glendale, AZ
I did not like this product. The bottle would constantly leak and the product itself was so watery no matter what I did. Every time i attempted to use it it would never blend and would be such a hassle due to it being so watery. Definitely not worth the money.
San Francisco
This is the best foundation ,trust me if you try it you will love it it will keep your face really beautiful and the best part is that it last in your face for a long time and it also makes your face look really natural and you won't break out from your face.
NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml) uploaded by Ana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best foundation ever my face looks so good i love the formula im in love highly recommend for a full coverage
San Antonio, TX
This product may not be for everyone, but it's near perfect for me. It fits my skin color perfectly - I have had a lot of issues finding a light foundation with yellow undertones that doesn't turn orange, and this one fits the bill. It doesn't oxidize during the day, so hours later when I get home my skin is still the same shade it was when I left. The texture is extremely light, but evens out my skintone very well. It is not cakey at all, and my skin looks and feels like I don't have makeup on. I also haven't noticed any transfer, and my skin has not broken out like it often does. My only complaints are that my skin does get oily after a couple hours of wearing this foundation, and that it is expensive. I have very oily skin naturally, so I have this problem with most foundations, but this seems to be a common complaint with other people so I thought it was worth mentioning. I haven't noticed any creasing or pooling in my pores, but recommend carrying rice papers to blot with. The price is really high. I don't wear makeup often, and a little product goes a long way, but it's still hard for me to justify paying this much for foundation. Overall, though, it's a very good quality product that I would recommend to anyone looking for light, natural looking coverage.
Tiene un buen compacto me deja la piel como de porcelana ese es en mi caso a mi me encanta es muy bien products no deja pesada la piel y tambien el olor es acceptable.
Northport, AL
NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml) uploaded by Nikki T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love all of Nars products great coverage and blends easy nice selection of foundation colors I’m easy to breakout but with this foundation I haven’t.
Valatie, NY
Nars is a great choice for me in the summer when I am more prone to breakouts. I don’t need the same hydration when it gets hot. I liked the coverage of this and the lightweight feel. I would buy again!
Macungie, PA
I prefer the older oil free foundation. The colors have changed and I no longer have a match and it goes on patchy and is not long lasting. Would not recommend or buy again. I have combo skin but it broke up on my skin.