NARS Noire Et Blanche Audacious Lipstick Coffret uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY NARS

Talk to the mask. Four statement shades say it boldly. Featuring award-winning Audacious Lipstick in a portable lineup of four minis with three new, limited-edition shades. Enclosed in a collectible magnifying case inspired by Man Ray’s art of illusion.

Buy on Sephora
Aleshia B.
Ozark
I bought this as a present for myself. The packaging is sooo stinking cute. I have this displayed front and center on my vanity. The audacious lipsticks inside are killer as always. The most comfortable lipsticks you can find. All four lipsticks are red shades, but I feel like all four of them compliment many different skin tones. I love this.
airam r.
Lakeland
Sense of this message in the new year and then I have to be able and the other day of this is a few days and then you can be in this email is the new York NY and I can be in this email is not be in this email
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
I loveeee love NARS lipstick. It is beautiful all the colors work on me. The price is reasonable and it feels good on the lips. It doesn't smudge and looks shiny and beautiful.
Michelle H.
Washington, DC
Fun colors with great color payoff, but I would prefer to be able to choose my colors in the set as I have an odd skin tone that makes finding makeup shades that work more difficult.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I grabbed this bundle during the sephora vib sale. Nars lipstick has so high quality. Also I liked the very interesting display of the bundle.
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on skin
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Love this product so much! Perfect for every day use and you can use more than once per day as well!
Cielo p.
Modesto
I wasn't to pleased with this collection but I did like the the pictures for the first time buying
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I adore this little lipstick collection. The presentation and packaging is so beautiful! It really is a piece of art. The 4 lipsticks inside are all reds from the NARS Audacious Lipstick collection. There’s Charlotte, Dolores, Josephine and Lee. All are beautiful lipsticks that apply really nicely. I love the Audacious formula because it’s more moisturizing than drying. Despite that, it never feathers on my lips. It just looks perfect. It wears well and lasts for hours before leaving a nice stain behind. I highly recommend these lipsticks, and if you can still find the Man Ray Coffret, I would say it’s well worth it! :)
Sarah B.
Love the audacious lipstick range, it’s expensive but the quality is there, gives a great colour pay off