BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
MIDNIGHT. EXPRESSED.
Light up the night. Luminous micro-pearls of blue, purple, green and gold suspended in jet-black color glide on smoothly in one stroke of brilliance to line and define the eyes.

BENEFITS:
GLIDES ON WITH EASE
The gel-like formula glides on easily for a weightless, smooth finish.
CREATES A VIBRANT FINISH
A unique combination of transparent, highly reflective pearls together with a deep black creates a truly vibrant finish.
ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE DESIGN
Automatic pencil with hidden sharpener in the color-matched end-cap ensures a fine line every time.

HOW TO USE:
To create depth, dot color across the base of the lash line and blend with the #46 Push Eyeliner Brush or #45 Smudge Brush.

Buy on bluemer...
  • "This color is dark almost black but with a hint of a khaki green color to it, but primarily black. I love NARS as a brand and this eyeliner especially in this color is a good choice, I would highly recommend. I wear this in my waterline and it stays." in 89 reviews
  • "This color is dark almost black but with a hint of a khaki green color to it, but primarily black. I love NARS as a brand and this eyeliner especially in this color is a good choice, I would highly recommend. I wear this in my waterline and it stays." in 46 reviews
  • "First off, doesn't smudge or anything and I wear it all day (12+) hours. Second, it's not overly expensive for how well it works.!" in 42 reviews
Tera S.
Ironton
Review for: Night Porter more...
This nars eyeliner is the best one I’ve used. It’s really black and goes on nicely. This is the first time I’ve used it. I found it at Tj maxx. I’ve been using it over all my other eyeliners. I would deff recommend
Madeline L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Night Clubbing more...
So pretty on, & also so easy to apply!! Looks so good & lasts all throughout the day and night!! Would definitely buy again!! I use this product almost every single day!!
Hannah O.
South Point , OH
Hand down my favorites eyeliner. I continue to buy this every time i run out. It goes on so smooth and last all day. It is on the pricey side. If you are looking for a great high-end eyeliner this is it!
Carly C.
Charleston
Review for: Other more...
This is by far the best eyeliner. Haven’t even tried another kind in years! Goes on smooth and stays on all day. Absolutely love it. My daily and special occasion go to. It changed my life! Would highly recommend
Olga T.
Review for: Night Clubbing more...
Kinda expensive since i use this every day glides nicely and is dark which i like but I️t does run a little through the day. Got I️t at Macy’s on the counter. Inside stick a little small but i would say lasts me about 3 months
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
I use the shade night clubbing which is black with a mix of gold. It is still black but is softer. I like how it looks a little blended with gold and brown shadows rather and a jet black line. I am a repeat user and will buy again. I purchased at Sephora. The pencil also includes a sharpener at the end of it.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
My new go to liner for a night out, the shades in this collection are just gorgeous! They are smokey, with just a hint of color/glitter and the subtle blend makes eyes pop like nothing else! Dirty Bird is my current fav, but they are all stunning- must buy!
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
I was pleasantly pleased with how well this eyeliner works! I picked this up at my local TJ Maxx for around ten dollars I want to say. I did swatch in the store but ya never know with swatches. The pigment is great the wear time is amazing and there was no running or smudging. I think I might have to go pick up the other colors! Pick it up if you find it!!!
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
the NARS night serious is, in my opinion one of the best lines of eyeliner NARS has to offer. the pigmentation is very good and dark and glides on very smoothly. the butter texture is great for people with clumsy hands. glides on easily and fast.

did i mention its well worth its price !?
Lex P.
In my opinion this is a great product. The eyeliner goes on very smoothly and it isn't brittle. This is very long wear and can be easily taken off with a warm towel. In my opinion you could also use this to fill in your eye brows ,which is what I do when I misplace my eyebrow pencil. This product is also easier for people newer to make up.
Melanie W.
Waltham, MA
Does this eyeliner last all day? Without running/smudging off