NARS Night Series Eyeliner Night uploaded by Maria D.NARS Night Series Eyeliner Night uploaded by lara w.NARS Night Series Eyeliner Night uploaded by Magdalena A.

BY NARS

An eyeliner with a rich jewel-tone shade suspended in jet black color. NARS Night Series Eyeliner lets you glide on elevated evening eye looks. With vibrant, micro-pearl color suspended in jet black, this liner leaves a smooth, weightless finish and adds a pop of color to eyes. Weightless, luminous and extremely smooth finish, it can also be used to line the inner rim of the eye. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates see more...

Anissa R.
grimes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly pleased with how well this eyeliner works! I picked this up at my local TJ Maxx for around ten dollars I want to say. I did swatch in the store but ya never know with swatches. The pigment is great the wear time is amazing and there was no running or smudging. I think I might have to go pick up the other colors! Pick it up if you find it!!!
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the shade night clubbing which is black with a mix of gold. It is still black but is softer. I like how it looks a little blended with gold and brown shadows rather and a jet black line. I am a repeat user and will buy again. I purchased at Sephora. The pencil also includes a sharpener at the end of it.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new go to liner for a night out, the shades in this collection are just gorgeous! They are smokey, with just a hint of color/glitter and the subtle blend makes eyes pop like nothing else! Dirty Bird is my current fav, but they are all stunning- must buy!
Danielle K.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! The color is great and doesn't have that faded look that a lot of eyeliner pencils have. Also, it stays! I don't have the issues of seeing my eyeliner all under my eyes after a couple of hours which is perfect for me because I use the pencil for my waterline.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this collection of bold liner colors! Super dark and great for smokey looks! These blend out so well and they really do last in the water line! Little goes a long way and I'm guilty of buying all the colors in this mini collection! Great packaging!
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
the NARS night serious is, in my opinion one of the best lines of eyeliner NARS has to offer. the pigmentation is very good and dark and glides on very smoothly. the butter texture is great for people with clumsy hands. glides on easily and fast.

did i mention its well worth its price !?
Lex P.
In my opinion this is a great product. The eyeliner goes on very smoothly and it isn't brittle. This is very long wear and can be easily taken off with a warm towel. In my opinion you could also use this to fill in your eye brows ,which is what I do when I misplace my eyebrow pencil. This product is also easier for people newer to make up.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is not very long lasting, it is very black and glides on smoothly. I wear prescription contact lenses and it stained my contacts which suck, especially when you're out and about with no extra contact solution to clean it and you vision ends up blurry all day.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These could have been better they are not by any means bad but you don't get an opaque line of product in one swipe.The best one is the black with gold in it.I have they all the tones are beautiful but I wish they stood out more.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These glide in like a dream!! And they last on my eyes all day, they do not move at all! I'm obsessed with these. They're great for the waterlines too the top and bottom! Such a comfortable feel going on your eyes not pulling or any rough feeling at all!
Melanie W.
WALTHAM, MA
Does this eyeliner last all day? Without running/smudging off